Friday, July 7, 2017

WHICH ROAD ARE YOU ON?

WHICH ROAD ARE YOU ON?

In a vision,I found myself walking alone on a path headed somewhere.
It was evening and darkness was fast approaching.
Since i was alone ,i decided to hurry so that by the time its dark I would have reached where I was going.
As I hurried along this path I noticed it was very difficult to walk here,the road was very narrow and as I walked I came across places that were so steep that if you didn't pay special attention you could fall down!
I also came across huge depressions that seemed to have been made by heavy rain and I had to jump over them with much difficulty.
When I looked to the sides I got scared because this path was in what seemed like a thicket!
Thick bushes that went really high,were on both sides of the road.
It seemed impossible for anyone to find a way of penetrating through the bushes,the only way was to use this very narrow and steep path!
These bushes grew all along this place I was at.
And climbers that looked like they had been growing for years were all tangled up in trees,making the bushes to look even more thick.
Danger seemed to lurk in those bushes and the only way seemed to stick to the narrow path.
Fear gripped me as I imagined what scary creatures could be in the surrounding bushes.
I got so desperate to get out of this place that seemed so dangerous,but I couldn't walk fast enough as there were so many obstructions;potholes that made it easy to stumble and fall,other parts of the road required climbing up then going down,as if they were small hills.
I felt exhausted and as it was quickly getting dark I was scared of walking in this path alone.
I thought to myself,"its so hard to walk here and its so dangerous, what made me use this path?why didn't I use the highway everyone else is using?! "
I then saw other people walking on the highway which I wished I had used as it was much easier.
I saw that this road was tarred,and extremely wide.
It was a dual carriage way and vehicles were moving in this road.
I noticed that it was almost night time.
Because it was tarred,this road was extremely smooth.I saw people who were walking on this road.
They were not stressing and moving here was so easy.
I saw them walk so smoothly and there was nothing to make them stumble.
The people here were smiling and so much at ease as they walked.
Unlike the narrow path,this road was wide enough to accommodate even vehicles.
I didn't see any dangerous bushes surrounding this road,it was all clear.
I envied these people especially that night time was approaching and I didn't have any company as I walked in the dangerous road I was on.
I wished I had gone with these people so that I wouldn't have to go through all the difficulties of the road I was on!
As I looked at the thick bushes surrounding me,I imagined all sorts of creatures hiding there and just waiting to devour my flesh!
I then heard a voice call to me saying,"you!don't ever walk on this road!It's so dangerous! There are snakes on this road!"
I recognized the voice.
It was Satan trying to intimidate me out of walking in this path.
It DID seem dangerous but I was determined not to turn back!
I decided that the only thing I could do since this road was dangerous was to run as fast as I could despite the obstacles,so I would get to my destination faster and be safe.
The vision ended.
The Lord then made me understand that this difficult narrow road is the way to heaven.
You meet many obstacles on your journey to heaven,and there are times when it may seem so costly,but we must not turn back,we must instead run on ahead,clinging even closer to Jesus since so much danger lurks all around us.
The road to hell is very broad,smooth and easy to walk on.
You have much company while on this road,but the end thereof is eternal death.
Don't be discouraged even if you meet the steep parts of the path,or if you hear warning of the dangerous things that could happen to you while on this path,Satan just wants you to get off the path.
Run straight ahead and don't turn back,eternal life awaits you

No comments:

Post a Comment