Sunday, July 16, 2017

THE OLD SERPENT IS TRAPPING YOU TO HELL BY NOT TITHING

THE OLD SERPENT IS TRAPPING YOU TO HELL BY NOT TITHING

While in prayer, God showed me a vision of a huge demon with many plates in its hand. It wore rags, and was so huge; it appeared to be struggling to move.
The plates looked like they had contained food but were now empty, and they were piled up on top of each other in its hand.
The Lord Jesus Christ then told me that this evil spirit I was seeing is a demon specifically assigned to stop people from tithing.
And that the empty plates it held represented the tithe which had been withheld from God by Christians.
While seeing this vision,I realized satan has been trapping people into hell by trivializing withholding of tithe, and I was just thinking to myself,”I need to share on tithing.”
Immediately I thought of this,the vision changed,I found myself in a trance and I saw a huge serpent,extremely long and giagantic,it started circling me,then stood on its tail,with its head facing me.
This serpent then said,”yes,it’s true the money(tithe) belongs to God,I agree.But now,considering that God is your Father,let’s say you have a huge problem that really needs money,what if you get the money(tithe) and say,’God,am giving this money to you’, and then you say,’but I have this problem that needs money,can I please use this money which I have given you to solve my problem?’
The serpent then continued,”Now after telling God that,don’t you think He can excuse you when you use that money?Considering that He’s your Father and you have told Him you have a problem,can’t He let you use His money?Am just saying as a Father,as a Father,as a Father, can’t He let you?can’t He let you use it.”
As this serpent spoke,I could feel spells coming from it,as if it could play with your mind to make you believe what it was saying using its spells.
But then,I realized this was satan,the old serpent.
And at that moment I said,”be gone satan!i rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.” And the serpent vanished!
The Lord then told me,”Do you see how satan uses all types of lies to deceive My people into thinking it is okay for them not to tithe and that it isn’t serious enough to take them to hell?Many do not tithe because they have believed the lies of satan and they take it lightly.But satan is trapping many by making them withhold their tithes using lies that may seem convincing to the carnal mind.”
End
We need to obey God in all areas including tithes and offerings.The 10 perecnt belongs to God and using it for any other thing is stealing,because you are using money that isn’t yours.
That money is meant for the work of God and God will hold you accountable if you keep withholding . It is stealing from God and thieves will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.
Malachi 3:8-10 “will a man rob God?yet ye have robbed Me.But ye said,wherein have we robbed thee?in TITHES and OFFERINGS.
Ye are cursed with a curse:for ye have robbed me,even this whole nation.
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse,that there may be meat in mine house,and prove Me now herewith,saith the Lord of Hosts,if I will not open you the windows of heaven and pour you a blessing,that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
1 corinthians 6:9-10 “know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of heaven?be not deceived:neither fornicators,nor idolaters,nor adulterers,nor effeminate ,nor abusers of themselves with mankind,nor THIEVES,nor coveteous,nor revilers,nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment