Wednesday, June 1, 2016

EXPOSED! SO THIS IS WHERE WEAVES, BRAIDS AND LIPSTICK COMES FROM!! MUST READ

Richard Antwi. WEAVON & MAKEUP. (part of the testimony)
We went farther and I saw an earthly woman. The woman’s hair was so much that it was being cut by certain demons; Immediately they cut the hair, within seconds it would grow again. They were packing it. They cut it, they pack it and it grows; that was the way those demons behind that woman was doing. Cutting the hair and packing it. Then others too were cutting the nails of this woman; they cut it, immediately, it is replaced.
The third thing that I saw was that there was a tube connected to the private part of this woman through which she releases her menstrual blood, onto this earth.
*The Lord told me that those three things coming from the woman are all brought to this earth. Firstly, He said that the blood coming from the private part of this woman, they use it to make certain things, like make up, that women use, the lipsticks, finger paint and all that. He said that immediately you put the lipstick on, it gives you the lust of the flesh. You become a prostitute. You will always be lusting. You will go after certain men or you will always lust after them. When you put it on, you’ll have the lust of the flesh, you either go after men all the time or the men come after you all the time.
*Then the hair that they were cutting, He said when you put it on it means that you forever belong to the enemy, because you have Covered the Glory of the Lord given to you, as well as artificial fingernails. When you put it on and the Lord does not intervene and have grace upon you, you will definitely be the property of the enemy forever.
*I was taken to a point by the Lord where a woman who used attachment, wigs, and the make up on earth before dying and going to Hell. This woman was trying to remove the attachment, she was wearing all the time and the wig—. They have used a special instrument, a sharpen blade to remove the front part of the head and then the back as well. They were removing it all around and while they were trying to do was that they had a special fork it looks like a crane machine that they place on the head to pull what the woman was having off with the skin attached to it so that she will feel the raw pain. The woman was really, really crying. The nails too, they were removing the nails painfully, pulling it [from] her own nails. In fact, the Lord showed that any woman—that put these things on, when you get to hell, the demons will take it by force from you. So if it is the face paint you have used, they will be pulling your checks to remove the paint. If it is the lipsticks, they will work on your mouth. So it was so disastrous, so painful that in fact, I couldn’t look at it. I saw that people were really suffering, gnashing of teeth, crying for help.
*Brethren, the Lord has said in the scripture Psalms 139 and verse 14 that He has fearfully and wonderfully made us, meaning that we are really made beautiful. God has fearfully and wonderfully made us; we need nothing to add to our bodies before we’ll be wonderful or beautiful in the sight of men. Even when you go to 2 Cor 7:1, the Bible tells us that for us to have perfect holiness in the sight of God; it says our bodies, our spirit and our souls, are all to be blameless. We are to remove every evil thing from our bodies, our souls, our spirits.
READ MORE HERE: revelation of the marine kingdom


 Nonkoliso Ngeleka: Excerpt of the testimony of a devil worshipper.
 If a person is holy, that person does not use our products. It was my duty to utter incantations and curses on those objects, earrings, necklaces, nail varnish, hair extensions in fiber, no matter what kind, whether bonding or braiding. All objects in gold are satanic products. So if you use these things, although you may be saved, if we want to attack you, we use our code and if you are wearing an earring or if you put it in your drawer, we would come and see the house protected by a wall of fire from God and we would scan with our code as it is done at the checkout in stores. This is because the earring or hair extension fiber has a code. And I would come in and do everything I wanted to do.
Sometimes, someone might be holy
even if she’s using our products, but the danger is that you cannot be protected.
When we come into your house and
find you protected, we can go up to
God, because satan can accuse the
brethren before God, and we ask to get our product, whether an earring, hair extensions in fiber, nail polish or any other of our products in the house.
We take advantage of the fact that God is bound by His faithfulness and cannot steal. We would ask Him how He would close our product in the house and protect it with the wall of fire. This is where lies the danger of using satanic products.
When we arrive, we also take away bit by bit your holiness. I went and uttered curses and incantations on products, we used to say that anyone who uses these products would be lascivious, and if you use these products, the curse befalls you.
For example if it was a jewel, we would say that the users become prostitutes or fornicators and that they become disobedient, (Prostitution in the spirit is not limited to selling your body for money. It can also denote the behavior and the way a person dresses).

READ MORE HERE: Rachael mushala revelation of hell

 Rachael mushala
On saturday,4/4/15, I delivered the message the Lord Jesus Christ gave me concerning makeup,jewelry,artificial hair etc and the Lord Jesus Christ Himself proved it to the people that what He had told me to tell them was true.
I was supposed to go and deliver this message to them on a Thursday during a prayer service but when I attended the Saturday prayer service,the Lord Jesus Christ told me,”you have to tell them what I told you even today because there’s someone here who’s about to die and they ll die with these things and go to hell.”
So I told the minister that Jesus wanted me to deliver the message that very day.
He allowed me to speak to the people and I told them,”the Lord Jesus Christ said I should tell you He doesn’t want women to wear trousers,indecent clothes,makeup,jewelry,perm hair,use artificial hair,paint in any way,or the men to sag their trousers,do funny shades in their hair,perm their hair,wear jewelry etc.He said those things don’t please them and He doesn’t want any of them on His children.He told me to tell you to remove those things.”
So I delivered this message and gave them the verses.

After service, we all were outside greeting each other when the minister told me that there was a lady whom he wanted me to pray for because she was sick. So I went back in and found the lady.
I got her hand and began praying for her,but as soon as I started praying, she jumped up, fell to the floor and began to manifest,she was demon possessed. I started casting out the demons.
They were screaming and saying,”we want her dead,we must kill her.”
So she was the lady who was supposed to die in sin and go to hell like the Lord had said.
Jesus Christ told me it was because of her hair and that as soon as we remove the artificial hair,the demons would leave.

So I told the ministers who were there what the Lord had told me. They tried to anoint the hair with anointing oil but the demons refused to go. I told them the Lord said the artificial hair must be cut off. The demons started saying,” we want to go.But first we must carry what belongs to us.We must carry this hair.” Then while still manifesting,the lady began pulling the artificial hair off. The ministers found a razor and began cutting the artificial hair off.
The moment the last piece was removed,the demons left! And the Lord said if she ever puts those things on again the demons ll come back and ll even be more and their mission is to kill her so she goes to hell.

The Lord said He wanted this to be a confirmation to these people that the message He gave me for them was true.
Praise the Lord who always confirms His word. This topic is really close to the Lord’s heart and that’s why He wanted the people to have a confirmation. If you still use all these things,the Lord is reaching out to you in this message.
Repent and turn to Jesus Christ,hell is real and Jesus told me all these things ll lead you to hell.


READ MORE HERE: 

8 comments:

  1. I will be working on a rebuttal video that will pick apart this testimony, her sister's and what they post on Facebook. I will show how what they are saying completely contradicts scripture. It may take some time because I've never made a video before but I feel it has to be done and these two should be stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jo Anna, thanks a lot for passing by. If you are talking about Rachael and Zipporah Mushala, then I advise you to check your facts again. I have personally reviewed their testimonies and most of the messages they post on facebook and they are very in-line with scripture. Would you mind sharing what you find not scriptural in their posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS TESTIMONY IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH, AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE-JOHN 8:32

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. All Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour , Creator and Merciful God

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow I am short of words now to discribe all I have read just now, all the testimony. Jesus is Lord, there is ONE mediator between God and men, the person Jesus Christ! Thank you Jesus,Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo Anna, what do you mean by "these two should be stopped"? If there is something that must be stopped, its anything Christ tells us to stop. John 12:47-50 "And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.”

    ReplyDelete
  7. L Mfidi Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete