Wednesday, July 19, 2017

THE LORD'S WORDS OF COMMISION TO ME

THE LORD'S WORDS OF COMMISION TO ME

I had just come to the Lord and had been in prayer and fasting for
some days seeking the Holyspirit baptism and more of God when I
had my first encounter with Jesus Christ.
It was at this time that the Lord made known to me His plans for my
life.
The responsibility that the Lord has given me is similar to the one
He gave my sister Zipporah,and He gave these words to both of us.
This was on 6th January 2012.
Below are His words of commission to me.
He gave me Ezekiel 33 talking about the watchman.
He said,"Iam going to show you hell and heaven so that you will
warn people to repent and escape from hell.
When I show you,I will require so much more from you because you
have seen with your own eyes.
But do not be afraid because I will help you.
I have set you as a watchman to deliver messages of warning to My
people.
I have so much to show you and so much to tell you,and you must
speak of everything.
Do not fear anyone.Speak of all that i show you.
Many people will hate you,even many of your family members will
hate you.But don't be afraid of losing anyone's love because My
love will makeup for all the love they would have given you.My love
is purer than gold!
Many will rise and oppose you,but don't be afraid.Don't be
intimidated.
Speak what I show you.
Many will oppose you thinking they are doing God a service,they will
even twist bible verses to condemn you, but you must be faithful to
Me,don't ever be silent.
They will call you names,they will call you false prophets,many will
even call you crazy because of the things I will show you.
But you must never be ashamed.Speak everything.Dont ever give
up.I will never leave nor forsake you.If you do not tell the people the
truth,I will require their blood at your hands.
I am going to show you alot of things about the Kingdom of
darkness.
I will use you to expose satan's kingdom.
And I will show you much more than you even expect.
There will be many persecutions but don't ever give up because
great is your reward.
You must never become proud or I will crush you.
I am with you always,don't ever give up no matter the opposition.
Today is the end of your personal life,from now own you will live for
My glory.
END
WORDS RECEIVED FROM THE LORD THRU A PROPHET OF THE
LORD REGARDING MY CALL
31st August,2015.
"You are a seer and God shows you alot of visions.
God says He will reveal mysteries to you,things not easy to
understand.
The revelations God will be giving you will not be easy to
understand and require a key to unlock.
(The Holyspirit is the key . He's the one who makes us understand
hidden things)
The Lord showed me a sealed scroll like the book of revelations that
requires a key to unlock.
Many will not understand you.
God has called you for a new move,one that has never been
seen,It's something different.
God also showed me that you will have a lot of interactions with
angels and they will deliver messages to you.
You will see angels in a way that's so real and people will find it
hard to believe and wonder like,"did she really see an angel?"
You will be an alarm for the church,God will be showing you on the
courses,seasons,and plans of the kingdom of darkness so the
church will know how to pray.
There will be no plan of the Kingdom of darkness that God will not
reveal to you.
END

No comments:

Post a Comment