Tuesday, July 4, 2017

CONFIRMATION OF BLOWING OF HAIR REVELATION

By Rachael Mushala

This Sunday,I shared in a church about what God showed me about how blowing hair is taking people to hell.(Read the post on my timeline).
When I was done,the minister who was preaching said some amazing things.
He said when I was in front sharing the revelation about blowing hair,he saw the Lord Jesus Christ standing behind me,and that the Lord then later on moved to where the ministers were seated and Jesus touched him and the Lord was present through out the service.
The Pastor told the church to take the warning seriously and that he(the pastor)was a second witness to the revelation I shared because God opened his eyes to see that Jesus was behind me and that this message was from Him.
This revelation is very serious to Jesus Christ because this is a way Satan has kept trapping numerous Christians to hell.
The very day,after sharing the revelation, in the night,Satan came to threaten me to keep silent about it.
He turned himself in form of a human being and he came to threaten me to be silent about blowing hair.
Last time I shared about this topic,he attacked me and even offered me money for my silence.
The next time I shared on the same, he sent some demons to try to kill me.
There has never been a day I shared on stretching hair by blowing when Satan has never reacted.
He always reacts the very day.
So after sharing last Sunday,in the night,Satan came to threaten me about it.
He told me,"Jesus said if anyone wants to come after Him, he must take up his cross and follow Him.There's a cost.But for you,it will cost you your home.If you want to continue sharing, we are going to fight your marriage. We are going to target you and we will fight you,it will cost you your home,are you willing to continue?Because if you want to continue, it will cost you your home!"
After he said this,I saw a vision where God showed me Satan's kingdom crumbling down because of the revelations I was sharing. I also saw Satan and his agents were all extremely angry and desperate to stop me.
But then of course if God is for us,who can be against us?
Am sharing this so that if anyone is still taking this lightly, you know how serious it is.
Satan is desperate to prevent people from knowing this truth because its a way he is taking many Christians to hell.

Jesus said it's not the procedure but rather the result that he cares about.
Don't change the color of your skin and don't change your hair texture.
Both perming and blowing hair will result in hair that is straightened therefore to God its the same.
He wants you to remain the way He made you.
Blowing hair for people with naturally straight hair e.g Caucasians isn't sin because it won't change your hair in any way but if a person with curly hair blows,it will straighten their hair.
God doesn't want you to change how you look wether through bleaching, or hair straightening.
Those stretching their hair through blow drying,perming,those who use make up,wear jewelry, wigs,dress indecently, trousers(women),sagging trousers,am here to tell you that Jesus Christ said unless you repent,you will never see His face.
He wants you to be a light to the world,forsake all worldliness,repent,and you will enter the kingdom of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment