Monday, July 10, 2017

DEMONIC FOOD IN FOOD JOINTS!

The Lord Jesus Christ has shown Zipporah and i alot of things exposing the schemes of satan.
This is part of it.
In a vision,I found myself entering a supermarket (name withheld),I was hungry and wanted to buy fries so I went to the deli section.
They had food displayed behind glass;fries,chicken,sausage,baked potatoes,beef,Tbone etc.
As I drew closer so that I could order,I was surprised to see that their food was extremely gross.
It was covered in this slimy stuff and was extremely disgusting.
Other people however didn't seem to notice and they were ordering this disgusting food just as though it was normal food!
I left that place and decided to go to another eating place.
When I entered this place,I found many people ordering chicken,and I thought I'd also buy chicken. I told the person selling to give me two pieces of chicken,but the person kept ignoring me and kept attending to other customers.
I got offended that he was ignoring me but attending to people who came after me.
When I told him my order,this time he got mad then went to get my order of two pieces of chicken.
I had ordered a take away,and he came with my takeaway pack but as he handed it to me,I realised that it wasn't chicken!
There,staring at me from the takeaway pack were two creatures that looked like chameleons!
And they were alive!
The vision ended.
The Lord was showing me that some things in eating places arent as they seem.
Their owners are agents of the devil and deliberately they feed people demonic food,which if God could open our eyes,we would be shocked to see what it really looked like.Completely disgusting. The Lord had told me when He showed me about demonic food that's sold that the agents of the devil sell this "food" in order to gain control over people.
To gain control over people's desire for prayer,to plant desire for sin,and to weaken people's prayer lives.
There is a serious battle for your soul our there and satan is using all means possible to ensure you end up in hell.
Jesus showed me they purposely feed people these demonic things to gain control over them and if you are someone who doesn't have a close relationship with God or are not prayerful,they will extinguish even that little fire you have through this demonic food and you will find yourself deeper and deeper in sin. It is important to pray for the food we eat so that it may be sanctified and made pure by Jesus Christ.
This is what the Lord told me.He said pray for the food you buy,because most of it is defiled by Satan and meant to gain control over you.
But still am repeating what Jesus told me,He said, "pray for everything you buy."
I saw this vision I just shared sometime ago.
But yesterday the Lord showed me another vision.
There is another fast food outlet here in my country that's very popular.
They have outlets all over Zambia but God had told us that they don't sell real food. God had shown my sister how this fast food outlet sells demonic food and spiritually they even have a morgue at their backyard!
And she saw alot of babies in the mortuary!
This was what they were making to appear like chicken and selling to people! Their chicken was actually the flesh of dead babies but physically it looked just like chicken,and you couldn't tell!
I personally loved chicken from this place till one day my husband and I ordered chicken from there,it was takeaway and we planned to eat from home.
While in the eating place we could pick a very offensive smell and we wondered what it was because no one else seemed to smell it and people were just ordering their food and eating normally.
When we reached home and wanted to eat,we were surprised to find the chicken gross.
We couldn't understand because it looked like normal fried chicken but it was extremely disgusting we failed to eat it,we just threw it away.
Just a few weeks later,my sister shared with us how God had shown her that this place has a mortuary at the backyard spiritually and that it was filled with bodies of babies which they would make to appear like chicken in the physical!
Yesterday I saw a vision where I was at a mall with this lady whom God just revealed as an agent of darkness and she kept insisting that I should buy food from this same fast food place,in the vision I remembered what God had revealed about it and I didn't want to buy their food so I decided to check for another eating place but the nearest one I saw was the one God had earlier shown me that their food is covered in slimy disgusting stuff...
So I failed to buy there and I went to a small eating place,not even fancy,just small and ordinary.
They had food displayed behind glass but when I looked at it I realised it was extremely gross and weird.
Then I saw the people selling there and they were demon incarnates.
They were really angry when they saw me.
God showed me this to confirm the previous visions he had shown me about these eating places and also to show me that its not just the popular ones but even the seemingly ordinary not so high class places.
Satan wants to have access to all people,rich or poor and we must be prayerful to overcome.
It is because of traps like these that some people just find that their desire to pursue God is gone and the world seems so attractive. The kingdom of darkness is really determined and satan has laid many traps to get people into bondage.
The Lord had shown me this vision where he wanted me to see how determined satan is to get human souls.
In the vision,I saw a throne with someone seated on it.
This person was surrounded by what looked like angelic beings but when I looked closer I realised they were not angels but demons!
They had huge wings and were standing around the throne.
I realised it was satan on that throne and he looked extremely proud.
When he saw me,he began boasting about how loyal his subjects were and how committed they were to working for his kingdom.
I realised this place where he was was a high place and we could see the whole world from there.
In a very proud way, he said,"look at how busy they are working for my kingdom. "
When I looked down I saw countless people,so so many on earth and they were all running back and forth as though there was an emergency.
They were working so hard to win souls for Satan.
So I shared this so you may know how serious this battle really is.
Don't think Satan is taking the fight for your soul casually,he is extremely determined to win your soul and has put countless traps in your way.
Its actually much deeper than I have shared and the only way you will overcome Satan is if you are with Jesus Christ.
You can't overcome him by your own might and power.
Do not take your relationship with God casually, don't think you will overcome while being lazy in prayer.
The bible says satan is like a lion always seeking whom to devour and if you are weak you will be easy prey.
Be close to Jesus and you will overcome.
Without Jesus you won't be able to overcome and you ll fall into one of the numerous traps set for you.

In the spiritual realm there is a real battle going on for your soul
And only Jesus can save you,if you ignore him unfortunately you will be easy prey for satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment