Monday, July 17, 2017

JUST A FEW ENCOUNTERS WITH DEMON INCARNATES

JUST A FEW ENCOUNTERS WITH DEMON INCARNATES

#1. My husband and I were invited to attend a church service by a pastor friend of ours who was opening a church.
We hadn't seen him for a very long time.
But when we got to the church,the Lord opened my eyes and I could see the wife to this pastor friend of ours.
I was shocked coz God showed me she's a demon incarnate.
Its an individual choice whether to believe or not that these demons in human flesh really exist.
And whether you believe it or not,there are many currently working on missions against you.
That's why you cannot afford to walk in the flesh at this late hour.
The Lord has revealed to us so much about them that its been extremely shocking.
There ve been times I've told the Lord that I don't want to be on earth any longer....its just so creepy and corrupt.
At the beginning of our ministry, Jesus told my sister Zipporah and myself,"There are many things I have to show you.They will be so shocking that many will not believe you and many will even think that you are crazy.Yes,they will think you are crazy,but if I tell you to say them then you must say them."
Since that time,the Lord has shown us extremely shocking things,some of which we don't even share because they'd be hard for most people to comprehend.
But the truth is that this world isn't as peaceful as you may think.
There are just too many spiritual things going on while we are blinded to believe all is well.
The battle is extremely intense.
However,whatever the Lord has said we must share,that we DO share.
Back to that church we visited,after Jesus opened my eyes to see that woman,I told my husband about it.
That night when we went to sleep,she just appeared in my room together with two other demon incarnates who said they were from Facebook, one of them from Nigeria.
She mentioned a place in Nigeria called oweri saying thats where shes from,and when I later asked a brother from Nigeria about that place,he said it exists.
They tried to attack me because they were so angry about God exposing their existence (demons in human desguise).
But I began to pray and they fled.They were defeated in the name of Jesus Christ.
#2. The Lord Jesus Christ has always been showing me supernatural things since my first encounter with Him but at the end of 2015,the Lord through a certain pastor here who is a prophet specified that He wanted to show me more about the plans and operations of the kingdom of darkness.
The Lord specified that there's no plan the kingdom of darkness will have against us that He ll not reveal.
And He said this is so that we as His church should know how to pray,(against their plans).
And the Lord has kept true to this promise.
My husband and I moved to a new place.
We soon got to know a few of our neighbors,especially some who were super friendly to us.
This family who lived next door were so nice.
They came over to introduce themselves and just for a brief chat.
But when they left,I felt a very strange sensation, like there was an invisible blanket covering me!
When I tried to pray,it was so hard,I couldn't pray.
And the more I tried to pray,I'd feel as though this invisible blanket was getting tighter to prevent me from praying!
I later told my husband about it,he prayed for me and this evil feeling vanished, I was okay n able to pray.
Later on when I went to pray,the Lord began to show me more about our 'very nice neighbors'.
The Lord showed me they are demons just in human disguise!
All of them I.e the mom,and kids,and the dad the maid are human but in witchcraft.
I ve noticed that when someone marries a demon incarnate,they are very likely to initiate them into satanism.
(However this doesn't mean that they reveal who they really are to these people whom they initiate.
They ll just pretend to also just be satanists,when in fact they are demons.But they ll successfully initiate them very easily especially if the people don't have the Holy Spirit).
The youngest of the kids was less than 2 years and the oldest about 11 years old.
The Lord would show me many things that this family would do,casting spells of laziness to pray,doing incarnations etc including the 'little children'.
They would all do that.
And they'd all do that despite looking like little children.
One day as I prayed,the Lord told me to pray against the spirit of madness because they were trying to cast spirits of madness on me.
Our prayers really disturb them in the spirit and Jesus told me that satan and his agents have been trying to cast spells of madness as a way of discrediting all that the Lord has been showing me.
He told me,"they want you to be mad so that everyone will say,all that she used to say God was showing her wasn't true"
But they will never ever get victory and it will never happen coz the Lord has assured me He is with me.
This is just one plan of satan which has already failed and is powerless.
Last year I was involved in a terrible road accident and I would have died but I escaped without a scratch,the Lord protected me.
This is just to show you Jesus Christ is able to protect us from demon incarnates,from demons in the spiritual realm and from all the forces of hell.Nothing can harm us.
So Jesus told me to pray against the spells they were casting. And I commanded them to backfire in the name of Jesus Christ.
The next day,I heard a knock at my door.
It was the maid and she looked very desperate.
She said,"I want to ask for a favor because I usually hear you praying.
I have a prayer request.I want you to pray for my son because he's run mad."
I immediately knew it was the spells she was casting that the Lord had told me about.(by the way,I don't know her son and don't know whether or not she initiated him in satanism as well).
So I asked her when it happened and she said,"he's always been fine and just started running mad yesterday. Please pray for him."
I later asked the Lord if He wanted me to pray for Him but He didn't tell me to.
I just personally thought the Lord was giving them a warning about fighting His children.
From that time,the whole family stopped the friendliness they had previously shown and didn't want to speak to us at all.
#3 The Lord began to reveal about demon incarnates to another sister from church.
He would also show her who they are in visions and dreams.
She was shocked.We hadnt told her about demon incarnates before.
But sometime after she began engaging in intense prayer,she shared with us,"I was shocked with the dreams the Lord has been giving me. He's been showing me people, telling me they are not human but demons in desguise!I was shocked coz they look human.Some men and some women,some of the women were even pregnant! But God told,"do you see all these?They are demons not people."
God began showing her many whom He had already shown us to be demons.
There's this family from church that Jesus had told Zipporah and I that they are demons.
We only shared with mum and no one else.
Months later,this sister from church shared with us how God revealed to her that this family are demons.
Later they began attacking her even in visions and dreams!
This sister has a son about 10 years old.
One day mum and Zipporah visited the sister.
As they were there,her son became extremely ill.
He fell down.
Mum,Zipporah,this sister and her mum began praying for this boy.He looked like he'd die,like he was in some kind of trance.As though he was seeing something spiritual that no one could see.
The little boy began screaming,"please,am begging you,have pity on me.I thought you are my sister (in Christ)and that you love me.Now I know that you don't love me.Please am begging you,have pity on me."
They prayed for the boy till he got better.
After prayer they asked him,"what were you seing?whom were you talking to?
The boy said,"some sisters from church"
They asked him,"who are they"
And he mentioned the names of people from this same family that God had revealed to be demons.He mentioned the names of the mother and her daughter.
And this boy doesn't know about demon incarnates,or anything spiritual like that.
By the way this family of demon incarnates even have a baby of about 2years old.
One day God gave this sister a vision where these demons were about to attack her.She was standing outside her house,then she heard a voice from heaven telling her,run!Run right now.She kept standing but the voice repeated saying, right now run to where the children of God are.It was a warning coz she was about to be attacked.
And so she began running.
She ran till she reached a place where my mum,my younger sister Lois,and some other people were.
Immediately she arrived,the demon incarnate family arrived as well.
The 2 year old was even the first to start the attack!
She knelt down and began enchanting!
Then the older ones joined in!
But they were all defeated.
#4 Zipporah,my husband and I were invited to a church.
When we got there,the Lord opened our eyes,we saw many demon incarnates in that church.
Spiritually they were busy casting spells,making people to feel lazy to pray,to not want to sing,to doze.
One of the demon incarnates was leading worship.
He was too creepy and so evil.We began to silently pray against him in tongues.
He became uneasy.He had his back towards us but he began looking back at us uneasily continuously.
Jesus had earlier told me to look at the pastor's wife and see that she's a demon.
She used to pretend to like me so much.
But when she was around there was this strange hatred that I'd sense.
I had even planned to tell my husband about it.
But just before I told him,he was like"this pastors wife gave me a msg for you.she said she loves you so much and she always feels like telling you she loves you but feels shy."
That was very strange and confused me.
But the night before we visited their church,I was just doing my own things when I suddenly heard The Lord's voice.He said,"she tells you she loves you as a way of distracting you. Because she doesn't want you to see that she's a demon."
I was shocked!
But now in church the Lord opened my eyes and I saw its true.
After church,she did everything to avoid contact with us but eventually it was inevitable coz its her and her husband who had invited us.
But even when we were with her,she was doing a lot of activities in the spirit,even turning inside her body to face her back,while physically she just faced the front! and look at us,Zipporah and I were standing behind her.
She insisted on having lunch at her house but we didn't go,we turned her down.
All the kids were also demons and even the husband!
Later we were home,only to be shocked that they were outside our house 'to visit'.
But they just came for an attack.
They said they wanted to know all that God had shown us about demon incarnates because its a shocking topic.
Of course we didn't tell them.
But I noticed that they had an even bigger mission.
I noticed that the lady would look at a particular point and a demon would appear there in the spirit.She kept doing that and I was shocked!
We couldn't confront them physically because they'd take advantage of it and use it against us like we r bad people and not Christians..coz other people wouldn't understand that these are demons not human.
So after they left,we noticed there were so many demons in the house!
We had to pray and cast them out.
We have had numerous of such encounters and I only shared a few here to help you understand that they are real and are at work.
We have to pray coz the battle is intense.
Our battle is fought in the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment