Wednesday, April 26, 2017

SATAN'S GREATEST ATTACK ON THE CHURCH


SATAN'S GREATEST ATTACK ON THE CHURCH
The greatest attack that satan has made against the church is sending demons in human form to live among us.
This is something that's very serious.
Some of the people we think are people are actually demons which have come to earth in human desguise.
its a very serious attack on the church and the whole world at large because these demons are so many.
They aren't a few,they are so many and there's absolutely no way of ever telling they are not human but demons.
They look and act human 100 percent.
You can never catch them.
You can only ever know them when the Holyspirit reveals them to you.
Since the Lord first told Zipporah and I about this,He's given us the ability to know them when we see them . It's through spiritual revelation that He takes down their cover.
And I can tell you,they are so many.
Even on Facebook I see many of them through their pictures and they act very human and some act like children of God but they are the demons sent to earth to destroy children of God.
They are everywhere and some can even be people we are related to,our friends,some are pastors,people known as prophets,musicians,actors,poor people,rich people etc.
They have managed to infiltrate among us,as tired we can never tell except the Spirit of God reveals them.
I ll give an example of how they find themselves in our families.
If a demon in desguise marries a normal human being.They can never have a real child.
The child they ll have would only be another demon sent to earth in human desguise.
So for example if you are related to the person who married this demon incarnate,you would think you have a nephew or niece when in actual fact it's just a demon.
It's in ways like this that they infiltrate into our families.
This attack of the enemy is very serious.
These demons in human form are exactly like those demons in hell torturing human souls.
They are just hiding in a body that looks human but it's all fake.They are just here on a mission.
I see them everywhere,sometimes it really frustrates me because I can see them for who they are but other people think they are just human and even look up to them and allow themselves to be influenced by these demons thinking they are their friends!
They are 100 percent demons and when they pretend to have died they simply go back to their other missions that satan sends them too.
They all hate humans with a great passion.
They pretend to love us and even do things for us but in the spirit it's all different.
For example one day I saw a woman who was actually a demon in desguise,in the physical,she was hugging this man who was a real human being.
The Lord opened my eyes to see she was actually a demon,she could see that I could see her and she was mocking the man in the spirit and she said to me,"even though you can see me,this man will never know anything.He thinks am a lady and he ll never know.hahahaha"
I felt sorry for the man who was oblivious to all that was happening in the spiritual realm.
Satan sends them to earth to pretend to be human in order to perform a particular mission like bring down children of God,make sin look normal,discourage people from serving God,and many other things.But while on earth in human desguise they are still able to perform the normal role of demons like monitoring people,casting spells etc.
The origin of demons living among humans is the Nephilim in Genesis 6.The giants who were offspring of the fallen angels and human women were in actual sense demons.
But now when demons come to live on earth,they are no longer giants but look exactly human.
I see them everywhere everyday living normal lives but it's all fake.
After the rapture,they ll no longer need to hide.
This attack has brought down a lot of people who like to follow others instead of God.
This is the time to really pray and to fast.
It's time to seek God like never before.
If you are not on your knees you ll not escape this attack.
This is so real.These demons are even born and grow up just like normal people but everything is fake.
I have seen families were the whole family I. e mum,dad and kids are all just demons pretending.
I used to wonder how they manage to look so human but the Lord showed me its all so fake.
He showed me a demon incarnate that I had seen in real life.But when I saw her in the vision,Jesus allowed me to see what was really inside,it was all fake,it wasn't a real human body but just something made up with what looked like wires and some other material but it looked really human,with blood,flesh,even pretending to get sick etc.its all fake.Its just like how angels would come to earth in human desguise and looked so human people would never know they are angels till they reveal themselves.
demons are fallen angels and had this ability in their angelic form.
When the fallen angels were cast out of heaven their abilities were not taken from them.Thats why satan who was in charge of music can still sing even now.
Here's a vision the Lord gave me one time showing me about the demon incarnates.
In the vision,myself,Zipporah,Conrad,and another pastor went to visit a certain family.
When we got there I was shocked to find that the whole family are just demons in human desguise!
I could see them but the other people thought they are just human.
They served food on the table.
One if the children,who looked like a boy of 11 was setting the table and he got a spoon and began wiping it.
But I could see that in reality what he was doing was just putting spells on it!
I tried to grab the spoon from him but he held on to it.Then I got up and told him,"you are just wasting your time cz we won't eat this food!We already know who you are!"
we then stood up from the table and didn't eat anything.
I went to the kitchen were I found the 'mother' to that boy and I saw she too was a demon.
so I decided to trap her by talking to her in a heavenly language,one that they spoke in heaven long before satan and his demons were cast out.In the vision God gave me ability to speak it.
So I asked her a question in that language and she answered using the same heavenly language!I then turned to her and confronted her in English,"how did you know that language?!How come you understood what I said?you are a demon!A fallen demon cz you are not even an angel."
She turned to me and said,"yes,am a demon."
I was surprised she admitted so I called my sister telling her,"come and see.This demon here has admitted it's a demon."
Zipporah came and I told the woman,"tell her what you just told me."
She stubbornly and defiantly turned and told Zipporah,"am a demon!"
That made me angry and I began to hit it in the name of Jesus.
end of vision.
This is the time to be on our knees seeking God and looking only to Him.
Don't follow after people,don't try to please people cz in the end you ll find that you were disobeying God just to please demons.
They are so many and some even pretend to be evangelists,preachers and people follow blindly.
I have seen some who even dress holy and are found among people who believe in holiness but they are just demons pretending and all the holy dressing is a lie.some would even comment positively on posts about God and repentance but they are demons and are just pretending.They even join in fasting,all night prayers etc.you will never tell them physically.Only by revelation.
Pray without ceasing because your adversary the devil has come full force against you.
This post isn't meant to scare you but to open your eyes to how much you need to stay close to God.
God ll keep you till the last day if you remain in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment