Friday, April 7, 2017

DON'T FOLLOW PEOPLE!

Hi my Facebook friends.I haven't posted in a while,and I might be posting less frequently in days to come due to a busy schedule but hope things ll normalise soon.

I want to share something with you.This one is for those who like to follow people instead of the Holy Spirit and the word of God.
I was reading testimonies of Gods promises online in order to help my faith before prayer.
I came across a testimony of lady who shared a very inspiring testimony.
And somewhere in her story,she mentioned having visited heaven several times and that it was on one of those trips to heaven that she had received a special promise from God that she was sharing about.
It was extremely inspirational, as she spoke of her relationship with Jesus.
But I had questions when I saw her pix coz she was extremely worldly,and even almost naked in some of the pix she shared on her site.
I just thought to myself,"she's been to heaven and met Jesus as Holy as He is and yet she can still be this worldly?"
I thought this because I have seen Jesus Christ several times.
He is extremely HOLY such that just standing before Him,even without Him telling you anything,you ll be convicted of all sin,even what you never knew was sin!
Jesus is so very Holy.
When He stands before you,you realise how Holy He is and it's as if that holiness gets imparted in you, you develop a desire to be holy.
So I read her story and even forgot about it,I went on to read other things.
This was yesterday in the afternoon.
When I went to bed,around 04 am,I saw a spirit travelling really fast,and it came through the bedroom door and stood there.
It was in form of a human and I could tell it was a demonic spirit.
I was still laying down and my spiritual eyes opened.
This 'person' looked at me and started laughing mockingly, "do you want us to give you the promise we gave her?hahahaha"
I immediately realised this was in reference to that lady I was reading about.
This 'person' talked about "the promise they gave that lady" because in her story,the lady was talking about a promise she supposedly received from God.(I was doing a study on God's promises).
Then this demonic person moved towards me to attack and I rebuked him in the name of Jesus Christ.
His weapon fell to the floor and he fled and vanished.
Immediately this person vanished,God zoomed me in to see what was happening in the satanic kingdom.
I suddenly saw a strange room,it was deep in the sea.
this place was completely in the water,just like a building deep under the sea/ocean but inside the building itself,it was just dry and normal,only that I could see water on top of the building, on the sides and below.
I saw a room inside this building.
The walls were completely covered in mirrors.
Then I saw two women sitting on two thrones.
They wore long royal like dresses with something like a sash,and both had crowns on their heads.
Their faces were in heavy makeup and they both had scepters in their hands.
At that time I realised they were satanic queens!
Both were intently looking into one of the mirrors,and I noticed they had watched wat was happening to me,the attack I just had from that demonic person who appeared in my room.
I noticed they had watched it all in a mirror and they are the ones who had sent that person to attack me!
But when they saw that the person ran away after I called on the name of Jesus,they both desperately stood up from their chairs,their mirror went blank.
And they were in a frenzy,wondering wat happened.
I could hear them talking to each other,"what happened? Did he manage?what happened? "
And they were so desperate,looking around in the mirrors.
As I looked at their faces, I recognised one of them.
It was that same lady who had claimed to have seen Jesus.
The one I had wondered how she could have met Jesus and yet remain so worldly!
She's actually a satanic queen and had lied about everything in order to deceive people and make them comfortable in their sin so they ll say,"she saw Jesus and still dresses this way,so its okay for a Christian to dress like this."
She actually works for satan directly,has never been to heaven and doesn't want you to ever go there either!
I was shocked, and I began to think of how many are easily deceived.
Instead of letting God speak to you directly thru His word and His Holy Spirit,some approve of things God sees as sin simply because someone who had a testimony of heaven does it too.
The deception is so great.
God has revealed so much that we haven't even shared about the great deception.
But what I can tell you is,this is the time to seek God on your own.
Don't rely on a person .
There are so many wolves in sheep's clothing,satan has transformed himself into an angel of light.
Please develop a personal relationship with God,if you don't want to be confused and lost.
God ll never lie to you.He wants you saved.
Read the bible like never before,pray like never before.
If you don't have the Holy Spirit baptism yet,fast and pray so God gives you,because you really need it in these dark days.
Truly,these are the days of deception the bible talks of and says if it were possible even God's elect would be deceived.
This is so real,and its so deep.
You need the Holy Spirit.
Shalom and walk with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment