Sunday, April 30, 2017

MY LATEST VISION OF HELL


MY LATEST VISION OF HELL
On Friday,January 22nd during prayer,suddenly the room filled with brilliant light!
I had been praying in the spirit and the presence of God was so powerful and had led me to move from where I had been kneeling to another place in the room while in worship.
Since my eyes were closed when moving,I had no idea where I was and I began to think that maybe I had moved to a place near an open window and sunlight had started to come in.
But I discovered that it wasn't the case,there were no open windows in the room and it was evening,the sun had gone down.
It was then that I realised it was actually light from heaven!
The light increased and grew very bright.
I was still on my knees worshipping the Lord.
Then Jesus Christ stepped forth from the light walked to where I was kneeling in prayer.He put His hand over my head and I was overtaken by the power of the Holyspirit.
I could only speak in tongues and not English,then He was gone.
At this time I didn't realise that the Lord wanted to show me something.
Some hours after prayer,later that evening I just began to feel very sad,I didn't know why.
I didn't realise it was because I was about to see hell.
I was just feeling very sad and I went to lie down then the Lord began to show me hell.
It was an extremely deep pit and was very wide once you arrive.
Thousands and thousands of people kept falling in.
The walls of hell were rough and reddish,kind of smeared with pieces of flesh and blood from the tormented souls in that place.
The walls of hell seemed to be alive!
I couldn't see the end,it was so very very wide and seemed to be divided into parts.
IN HELL FOR INCEST
My attention was drawn to two people falling in hell at that time.
Both of them were totally naked as they arrived in that place.
They landed into a cage made of large red hot coals and the cage locked immediately.
The opening that had led them into the cage just vanished and it was all sealed!No way out.
These two people whom I had noticed to be a man and a woman began to desperately search for a way out.
They frantically turned to all directions but there was no way out.
I could tell that each cared only for their own soul,each wanted a way out only for themselves,they didn't care about the other.When they saw that there was no exit,they both wanted to check if there was an exit through the top of the cage.
The man pulled the woman to the ground and climbed on her trying to see if he could get out through the roof of the cage and the woman desparately struggled to get him off and did the same! Large worms began devouring their flesh as they kept climbing on each other's backs searching for an exit out of hell but I saw that it was totally sealed.
I noticed that they were suffocating in the stench of hell.
The air in hell was too heavy and hot,filled with the smell of burning rotting flesh.
The man was much younger than the woman,he seemed to be around 20 years old and I was shocked when the Lord told me the woman was his mother and they had comitted incest together on earth.
" And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."Leviticus 20:11
Even though these people searched for a way out,they both knew in their hearts that they would never get out.They knew this as soon as they landed in hell.
Yet they kept trying desperately to find a way out.
They were filled with nothing but selfish desire,each cared only for themselves,each only wanted to save themselves from the fires of hell,but this still is hopeless.They will never get out.
"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but fornicators and adulterers God will judge." Hebrews13:4
HIGH SCHOOL PUPILS IN HELL
I saw a lot of teenagers in hell.
I noticed that they were high school students and wore school uniforms.
I was then shown their life on earth.
I saw that these teenagers engaged in acts of fornication,drunk alcohol and cheated in their exams."ye shall not steal,NEITHER DEAL FALSELY, neither lie to one another."Leviticus 19:11
These were the reasons that brought them to this place.
I saw how they had written final high school exams and after that went to party.
I saw how they would even look down on other teenagers who were not doing what they were doing.
I saw that fornication and drunkeness were normal to them and they thought they had a long life ahead of them.
"Flee fornication.Every sin that a man doth is without the body;but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."1 CORINTHIANS 6:18.
"Know ye not that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God?Don't be deceived,neither FORNICATORS,nor idolaters,nor adulterers,nor effimate,nor abusers of themselves with mankind..."1 CORINTHIANS 6 : 9
"Envyings,murderers,DRUNENNESS,recellings and such like: of which I tell you before as I have also told you in the past,that they which do such things shall NOT inherit the Kingdom of God."Galatians 5:21.
They were then involved in an accident after partying and they all died and went to hell.
The pupils I saw were all from one school.
They were in terrible torture and regret.Flames covered and devoured them and they would scream in pain.
The other sin I would like to stress here which took them to hell was that of cheating in exams."let him that stole steal no more,but rather let him labour,working with his hands the thing which is good,that he may have to give to him that needeth."EPHESIANS 4:28.
"He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much,and he that is unjust in little is unjust also in much."LUKE 16:10
If you are involved in these sins,repent right now and ask God for forgiveness.
Turn to Jesus Christ and He will forgive you,then do not return to your sins but rather bear fruits of repentance (luke 3v8).Begin to seek God now.
Hell is a real place.Theres no escape once you are there.Its forever.Theres no rest day or night (revelations 14v11).
"And if thy hand offend thee,cut it off:it is better for thee to enter life maimed than having two hands to go to hell,into the fire that never shall be quenched and the worms do not die Mark 9:43-44.
Dont be deceived by anyone telling you that hell is not real.
It's real but you can escape from that road leading to hell right now.
Jesus died to make a way of escape for you (John 3v16). Repent and make Jesus your Lord.Not just on your lips,but your actions as well.
Jesus is sending you this warning because He loves you and doesn’t want you to end up there.be mindful that there's no sin greater than the other,ALL SIN leads to hell." For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."Romans 6:23.
"See,I have set before thee this day life and good,and death and evil."Deutronomy 30:15
The choice is yours today.
The Lord invites you in His love.Will you come?

No comments:

Post a Comment