Wednesday, March 15, 2017

INTIMACY WITH CHRIST

James 4:7-8,"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.Draw near to God and he will draw near to you."
WORDS FROM JESUS
"I am not a God who is far away just watching from a distance somewhere in the Sky.Many people view me as a great big God somewhere waiting to punish you for what you have done wrong.No,I am a God who leads you into the right path and rewards you for obeying me because you are my Children.Every good Parent corrects their Child when they are going astray."
"People feel discouraged when worshipping me because of these lies from the devil.I am in you and with you." John 17:23,Matthew 28:20.
"I am concerned about your wellbeing so please do not push me away.I listen to your every conversation and I am with you even in your daily lives,everything about you matters to me."Proverbs 15:3.
The Lord said,"My people are being deceived by false revelations because they are not intimate with me.They do not know me."
Just pray,destroy the works of the evil one.My people have forsaken seeking me. They have forsaken reading my word,praying and spending time with me everyday.That is why they do not know me.If they knew me,no one would lie to them about my personality because they themselves would know me.Then they would recognise my voice when I speak through my servants."
"I have not come to please the world but to save the world.I have not come to seek approval from men but to destroy the works of the devil.Yet people who do not even know me give me certain personalities.They give me a personality to suit their own thoughts and not what I really am."
"They will NEVER enter my Kingdom.They have closed the door for themselves yet I desired it to be open for them."
"Some say I do not look at outward dressing but the heart.That is not me but another Jesus.That is not my personality,I am a Holy God! I tell you,if you are a thief on the inside,you will be a thief on the outside too.If you are a prostitute on the inside,you will be a prostitute on the outside too! How can you disgrace the temple of the Holy Spirit by exposing parts that should be hidden to the whole world? You claim to have the Holy Spirit in you? If the Holy Spirit in you leads you to do dark things,then how unfortunate you are! If what is supposed to be light is dark instead,then you will stumble! And you will stumble all the way to Hell where your Father the devil awaits you!"
"Some accuse me of having given them certain revelations.,Children of the wicked one! They are false Christs sent to devour my sheep.Tell my Children to hold on in prayer and to test every Spirit.I will never fail them and I will help them.Though one may be surrounded by a 100 people sent to bring them down,from the middle of them all,I will take up my own.Then they will know that I am the Lord.Then the devil will know that I am the Lord and that none can snatch my sheep from my hand. Persevere in prayer."
"Do not cower but use the weapons I have given you,Ephesians 6:10-18.When you fear,you allow the devil to make you miserable.Don't look at all the evil in the world and think you have no hope,don't look at the demonic pollution and think they have you already."
"If they already had you,they wouldn't be fighting to get you.Don't run between this revelation and that revelation confused at which one was really from me.Just focus on me.Focus on me and you will see goodness even in this evil world.Focus on me and all your questions will be answered.All I want is for you to spend more time with me in prayer that you may know me better.Then you will shut the mouth of the devil and leave him ashamed! "
"The world has their own lifestyle.Should you not have your own? I want my children to be living in my presence and to be having Spiritual experiences.I want my children to be close to me "
This is the promise of the last days when the Spirit of the Lord is poured out.Our Lord is near and not far.Even when the Lord was showing my sister and I Hell for the first time,he wanted us to be at peace.We were so scared of going to Hell and we kept begging the Lord that we did not want to see Hell.But he said,"Why are you screaming as if I am taking you to Hell for punishment?I love you and I can not do that.The bible says we have not been called to wrath but to salvation.Hell is not for God's children but for those who do not obey him.One time,my sister and I were praying for a baby at home.The mother had brought a baby who had bronchitis and could not breath properly or even cry.Then when the baby was delivered and began to breath properly,there was a great shout from Angelic hosts in Heaven screaming 'Hallelujah' in praise to the Lord for the deliverance.It was unexpected and we could hear them shouting praise.It was so beautiful and glorious.So we said, Lord we want to hear them again! We expected nothing but immediately,we heard them again!The Lord loves us his children so much.He said that is the kind of relationship he wants to have with his Children.He wants us to be intimate with him and to be close to him.
You can achieve this closeness by constantly praying,praising and worshipping him,reading the Bible,fasting often and Evangelising to the lost.Do this without ceasing.That should be the lifestyle of every Christian.If someone keeps reading but does not take up the necessary actions,they will never experience this bliss from the Lord James 1:22-24.The promise is already there,the only thing needed is for one to draw near to God.

5 comments:

  1. OOH HOW POWERFUL, MAY THE LORD HELP ME TO LIVE TO TRUE CHRISTIANITY AND BE INTIMATE TO HIM..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very True Brother Samwel.That should be the cry of our hearts.

      Delete
  2. Ohh Lord Jesus I love you, help me to be like you.

    ReplyDelete