Wednesday, March 15, 2017

DOUBLE LIFE

James 1:8 "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."
The Lord gave me this message for the world.In a vision today,he showed me one by one the lives of many people,even here on Facebook.He showed me that many people fear Men and not the God of Heaven and Earth. They try to look righteous before men and yet do evil things in secret.True Christianity is when no one is able to monitor you! Its so easy to pretend before the world. But know that the God who sees everything you do both in secret and in private will judge you.
Know that you are just lying to yourself because it is your own soul that will burn in Hell and not that of anyone else. The Lord said stop playing guessing games with him,he is tired of trying to guess whether you belong to him or to the devil.
WORDS FROM THE LORD....
“They love to praise me with their lips but their hearts are far away from me. They say they are Christians but want to live a double life.They read testimonies about how I want holiness of the outward and inner man yet they do not want to obey.They love to listen to those who comfort them that they are not sinning and they comfort themselves that they are not the only ones doing what they do. Tell them that in hell it is each man for himself.They use My temple to do right and wrong. As it is now in their state, they do not belong to me but to the enemy.Their punishment will be far worse.Tell them to repent. I the Lord love them, and it is not My desire that they should go to hell."
"They take me for granted but they will shocked when they meet the torments of Hell.I want to save them from what the enemy wants for them but they keep stepping on me like a door mat as they walk happily back to the world. They only want me when they are in trouble.Do they think I the Lord of Heaven is to be looked down on?However,tell them that I do not force Myself on anyone. Let them not obey Me if they do not want to because I want obedience from the heart.I do not take pleasure in those who serve Me with undecided hearts.I would rather have one person serving Me in truth and spirit than the whole world serving Me with undecided hearts and pretense.”Luke 12:47
"The servant who knows the master's will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows.
DOUBLE LIFE,DOUBLE PUNISHMENT IN HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment