Friday, March 3, 2017

BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND RELATIONSHIPS


17th October 2015

Zipporah Mushala

As I slept at night,an Angel of the Lord,Angel Gabriel appeared to me.He was very tall,very huge and very muscular.He said, "Peace Child of the Most high." Immediately,I came out of my body and stood next to him.I thought we were going somewhere in the Spirit but we remained right there in my room. He said, "I want to show you something" then he touched my window. Names appeared and there were other words under the names. He said "These are true Christians according to the will of the Father but look what will happen" As I looked at one of the names,I began to see this person. As I looked,this person was overcome by fornication.I was very shocked. Then he said, "Look at this other one" I looked at another name and I began to see. I saw that this girl did not want to fall into fornication but she did! I screamed and said "Sir why are this people falling so easily yet they are Christians?" I noticed that he allowed me to touch him just as the Lord Jesus does.He said "Look!" Under the people's names,I saw names of their boyfriends/girlfriends and also the sins they were likely to commit because of them. He said,"Such relationships do not please the Father. Many people date without intentions of marriage or when they are not even ready for marriage.That is how fornication comes about." He said, "Some people even start compromising on the word of God and even holiness because of these relationships. That is disgusting to the Father.They engage in acts of fornication hoping they will find a husband. Don't they know that all the good things come from the Lord according to James 1:17? For they should seek the Kingdom of God and his righteousness first and all these things that they desire will be given to them."Matthew 6:33 He said "Because of their impatience, many people are regretting now and some have even married Agents of the devil who will do anything to bring them down and take them to hell! Many people say 'this guy is crazy about me!' But they are not crazy about you.They are crazy about silencing the call of God on your life and taking u to hell!" He touched me on my shoulder and said,"The Lord is offering humanity a deal.Let them see the goodness of the Lord and if they do not like it, they can go back to their ways for the Lord does not force anyone " Immediately, a scroll appeared in his hand. It was was so long that I couldn't even see where it ended. Gabriel said,"These are places in heaven that have never been visited before. The Father is willing to show them to anyone who will ask"Matthew 7:7."Many people think that these revelations are not for them but the Father is eagerly waiting to show them. Go and tell them to ask." Joel 2:28.I saw that his face was full of the glory of God yet I could see his eyes. They were full of tenderness. His face was full of love I don't know how a face can be full of love but it was! "Tell the Children of the most high that he is ever looking out for them.Let them fear nothing not even the little demons and the devil.On my way here,they tried to attack me but the Lord has given us his servants and you his children power over them.Fear not!" He touched me on my shoulder and said,"Daughter of the Most high,peace be with you " but before I could say anything, he vanished.These are the words of the Lord according to Angel Gabriel.He who has an ear,let him hear.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, may God continue to bless you. Thanks for this good news

    ReplyDelete