Saturday, February 4, 2017

THE HOPELESSNESS OF HELL/ SHOES OF PRIDE

THE HOPELESSNESS OF HELL/ SHOES OF PRIDE
On Wednesday this week, I woke up at midnight to pray as usual and after I was done I went back to bed but couldn't sleep. I tried closing my eyes but was unable to sleep and I kept seeing the hours going by.
By 3 am, I was still not asleep and at 3:03 I checked my watch and that was the last thing I remember as I felt a bump on my head like of something blunt hitting my head and my eyes closed and I was in another place.
I found myself alone in a very large area in a strange place. I immediately knew that I had to get out of that place and so I started looking for a way out but couldn't find any. It was like being locked in a building without any doors.
I started hearing demons laughing but I couldn't see them. Some were even grunting like pigs, but I was only hearing their sounds and not seeing them.
When I was in that place, I felt exactly like I feel here on earth. I was me, with my flesh intact. When people die, some don't immediately even know that they are dead because you still feel the same way. Your soul is not like wind because its a spirit. You are exactly the same way you are here on earth. Here on earth, you feel real because you are in a physical body in a physical world. There, you also feel real because you have a spiritual body in a spiritual world. 1 Corinthians 15:43 says, "... There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. "
Some people think, 'Its ok even if I go to Hell, after all, I will just be some airy wind because I will be a spirit and I won't feel any pain. ' But that is being carnally minded. Just repent and get right with God because you are just as real in the spiritual as you are in the physical. When you are in the spiritual its even more real as everything is enhanced and life on earth seems like a story. Life on earth seems like a dream and you feel like you've now woken up from your dream and this is the real world. I even pinched myself to see if I would feel any pain and I did.
I kept running to and fro looking for a way out of this place until I got tired and felt like I needed to sit down and get some rest. The Lord was showing me that you feel the same way you feel here on earth. Like here on earth if you do something tiring, you feel like you need to sit down and get some rest. You feel the same way there. I felt like I was about to get hungry and I started thinking, "What am I going to eat when I get hungry in this place? " Friends, people in Hell feel hungry but they get no food. They feel thirsty but they get no water. They feel tired and like they need to sleep but they get no sleep. They want some peace and quiet but all they hear are millions of voices shouting for mercy every second. Yet they are unable to die again in order to get relief from their torment. They burn and get formed over and over again to go through the same torment.
I felt so hopeless in this place! Here on earth, when you are in trouble, you cry out for help and someone will come and help you. When you are in an impossible situation, you cry out to God and He helps you but in Hell, no one answers. Not even God. Your prayers will be as useless as you praying to a wall. The only thing you will get are mockings and torments from demons.
Your family will not be able to find you in this place in order to help you. Your Mother and Father will not be able to get you out of this place.
Looking for a way out felt so hopeless. I felt like I would run mad looking for a way out.
Then I heard the voice of the Lord speaking to me "Do you see how you feel just being here for this short time? you feel tired and hopeless. What about those who are here for all eternity? "
When I was there, I was not even sure I would get out myself. Then I heard the voice of a woman saying, "Why has Jesus left you in this place? " It was a demon that looked exactly like a human.
I answered it, "I don't know, am sure the Lord just wants me to know how hopeless it feels to be in Hell so that I warn others and also don't come back here for eternity. I'm sure I'll get out soon. " Even though I was saying that, I didn't know for sure whether I was really going to get out. I felt terribly hopeless! Then the demon began to mock me saying, "Are you sure about that? It seems to me that you have been here for a long time! "
I noticed that the Lord did not allow the demons to touch me nor was I seeing them except for this one which was in form of a human. Maybe, the Lord didn't want me to frightened because of how scary they look.
SHOES OF PRIDE
Then I heard the Lord's voice saying, "Also tell my children to get rid of shoes of pride." When He said that, I began to see a vision and in this vision, I saw high heeled shoes. I saw high heeled boots and wedges. The Lord had earlier told us that high heeled shoes give His children pride and because of that pride, they are landing in Hell. The Lord has told us so many things we were previously not aware of. My sister Rachael and I also used to have these shoes and we thought there was nothing wrong with them until the Lord told us that such shoes bring pride. Everyone who wears them who is truthful will confess that this is how they feel when they wear them. You feel exalted and like everyone's attention should be on you.
He said, "Tell my children, come back down to earth! climb down from those shoes of pride and come back down to earth. Don't wear shoes that give you pride. Pride will lead you to this place. "
"Tell them that everything high and lofty will be brought down to the pits of Hell."
Brethren, anything that gives you pride will lead you to Hell. You will be shocked on that day when Jesus tells you that you are going to Hell just because of shoes. We should humble ourselves because everyone that exalts themselves will be humbled and everyone who humbles themselves will be exalted.
We should also remember that Hell is a place as real as this earth. Let us live Holy lives and work out our salvation with fear and trembling.
# END

No comments:

Post a Comment