Friday, February 10, 2017

AVOIDING SHARING ABOUT HELL

By Zipporah

AVOIDING SHARING ABOUT HELL

Hell is a place of terrible suffering. When you think about sharing with someone about how horrible and miserable Hell is, the devil makes you feel like what you are about to do is an extremely foolish thing. You start hearing him say to your mind "Why would you even want to do that you?! That is an extremely foolish thing. "
He makes you feel like you should be extremely ashamed of sharing and like you should just talk about things of this life with them and even gives you thoughts like, "If I share this with them, our friendship will be spoiled and he or she may just cut me short while sharing and tell me that they don't want to hear such stuff. "
Satan will make you think, "Just what is the point of sharing? That person will think you see them as a sinner if you share that! "
But the truth is that Satan is terribly scared that they will hear the truth and repent. None of those things in your mind are true but its Satan whispering them to you. Hell is extremely horrible.
Satan wants everyone there at all costs.
There was a revelation which the Lord had given and I felt like sharing it with someone. However, all the thoughts that I have written above were running in my mind. I took days debating whether to share or not to share and finally, I thought of how horrible Hell is and I decided that if this person was going to tell me they are not interested in hearing about such things, it was better. Rather than never giving that person a chance to know about how terrible Hell is here on earth where they have a chance to repent.
So I decided to share. To my surprise, the person was very interested and extremely shocked at what I was describing. They had never in their wildest imaginations pictured Hell in that way . When I was explaining, this person exclaimed in complete shock and horror.
The way this person exclaimed made my heart literally break. I felt like It had split in two and was breaking off in chunks. My heart was hurt. I thought, "What? I judged this person and thought they would reject this message and yet this is the reaction? What if I let what I thought block me from sharing and then this person found themselves in Hell and then got shocked at the kind of suffering there but then it was too late for them to repent? "
We should just tell people and never think they will reject.
Jesus said, "Don't judge anyone, thinking that they can not repent. Just tell them the truth and leave to make a choice. "
Many people here on earth do not really know how Hell is. When we see this earth, it seems as if there is nothing beyond this life and people find it hard to believe that there is a real heaven and a real hell. Its our duty to tell them what we know. Even If it it may be just a little.
I was so shocked at the response. This person was even contributing to what I was sharing and was agreeing. It was nothing like what was in my mind. Afterwards this person even behaved very normal towards me and was not even angry. The communication is still very normal and nothing has changed to become bad.
Satan is a liar.
God has got a way of convicting people. Our part is to share.
If you truly truly truly wholeheartedly love someone, you will tell them about Hell and how to avoid going there. If you don't tell them because you're scared that they will hate you and then they die without you telling them and they end up in Hell, they will see you as EXTREMELY CRUEL AND THEY WILL CURSE YOU.
Jesus wants us to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment