Sunday, February 12, 2017

THE BRIDE OF CHRIST

THE BRIDE OF CHRIST

By Zipporah Mushala

6th April 2017

Today as I was in prayer, a lot of demons came to attack me. They were trying to inflict fear in me and were coming so close to me.
I could feel thier evil prescence and developed goose bumps. Demons hate worship and so I began to worship the Lord and declaring His greatness.
Suddenly, I felt a warm heat fill up the room and all the demonic prescences vanished. The Lord Jesus Christ appeared in the room with His angels. I was caught up to heaven to hear the praises of the angels.
The Lord took me to heaven and showed me the bride entering into heaven on the day of the rapture.
The bible does say that those who loved God and died will rise first and be caught up with Christ in the air when He comes and then we who are alive will meet them up in the air.
Then we will all go to heaven with Him (1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18 ).
I saw a very beautiful bride entering heaven. I did not see a lot of people but only one woman. She was exceedingly beautuful beyond description.
I at first expected to see all the saints of Christ entering heaven but when I saw this woman, I knew it was all the children of God put together into one beautiful bride.
She wore a veil to represent her purity. She is unspotted from the world.
I saw the bride of Christ entering the pearly gates of heaven with Jesus dressed in red and white with a crown and as they entered, every creature in heaven burst in a song.
I saw the angels of heaven lined up on either sides of the streets of gold and Jesus and the bride passed on the middle of the angels entering heaven in great joy and happiness.
Everything in heaven sang including the creation itself,that is; the flowers, the streets of gold and every angel of every order including Angel Michael.
All were singing and celebrating the entrance of the bride. All the angels were standing on either side of the streets and when Jesus reached were they were, they bowed while those in front were He had not yet reached remained standing. When He reached were they were, they also bowed but those who were where He had already passed remained bowing. They were singing;
"Holy is the Lamb and Holy is the Bride.
Holy is the King and Holy is the Queen.
Ho-Ho-Ho-Hooooooo.Ho-Ho-Ho-Hooooooo.
Holy are you Lamb and Holy are you Bride.
Holy are you King and Holy are you Queen.
You are Holy. You are Holy. Ho-Ho-Ho- Ho-Hoooooo."
It was a gloroius sight and there are some things which I have left out because I can not explain them in words.
Perhaps actions would be easier to use to demonstare what was happening up there as the angels sang.
I knew right away that Jesus was taking the Bride before the Father to show her off and to tell the Father that He had brought her safely to heaven unspotted from the world. She was Holy.
In heaven I also heard another song. There was a time in the bible when He was saying that it is easier f or a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of heaven.
Then His disciples asked Him 'Who then can be saved?' But Jesus told them that with man, some things are impossible but with God all things are possible (Matthew 19:23-26).
In heaven, I found a song in reference to that verse and the title of the song is YOU ARE ABLE. The angels kept singing 'You are Able'. Jesus is able to take you and I to heaven and to keep us from sin.
Then while I was in the prescence of the Lord and worshipping , I was singing a song that we sing here on earth. The song is entilted 'There is none like you'. As I was singing that song, I reached the part which says 'suffering children are safe in your arms.'
Then I saw a lot of aborted children. I do not know what the writer of that song meant but the Holy Spirit revealed to me the actual meaning of that sentence,it refers to how God rescues aborted children and takes them up to heaven.
The Holy Spirit can inspire a singer with words and sometimes even they cannot know the actual meaning but this is what i saw.
The Lord also told me that there is no need for us to fear and listen to the lies of the devil. When you repent, Jesus forgives you of all your sin but the devil keeps reminding you of your sin and telling you you are such a sinner. He is the accuser of the bretheren.
The Lord told me that all those are lies and that every Christian who is living a Holy life has no need to fear but is just awaiting to be raptured. He said we should never think of ourselves as unworthy.
I then saw Jesus dying on the cross and shedding his blood. I saw the nails in His hands and His pierced side. When I saw this,Jesus said, "With every drop, I was saying that I love you. With every drop I was saying that there is no need for you to be sick. With every drop I was saying there is no need for you to go to Hell."
At that point,while I was still in heaven,I saw Hell far far below and a demon held a man by one ear and threw him to hell. Hell was so full of coals of fire, flames and worms. I saw many people still even still faithfullly walking there as some were being thrown in Hell. The Lord told me that if you are not faithfully walking to heaven, then you are faithfully walking to hell. Then my concentration was quickly taken back to heaven.
I saw that the Father cares for each of us and I saw that when a Christian on earth is crying and praying for God to intervene in their lives,the tears are poured into the heart of God and He feels the same pain the Christian is feeling. I saw that He keeps His children safe, hidden in His heart.
I also saw that God has us in the palm of His hand. I saw a very huge hand and God was holding a person in his palm. There was also water in the hand and when the christian was about to fall into the water, the Father lifted that person that they may not fall in the water.
That stands for the times of testing. God will never allow you to drown. The bible says God will never allow us to go through something we can not overcome and while we are in the time of testing.
He will provide a way out of tht trial. He will lift you up. Both you and the water are in His hands. He has easured out what amount of water will not drown you and He is controlling it both and you. He will never allow the water to drown you and He will never allow you to fall.
I also saw that every Christian has a book in heaven. In this book was written prayers they had prayed to God.
I saw Jesus with a book of a Christian Lady I know here on earth and He opened the book before the Father. I saw a lot of prayers written and if the prayers were answered,the words turned to gold.
I saw Jesus pointing to a prayer that the Father had not yet answered and continously pleaded with Him to answer that prayer. The Father loves us and that is why He sent His son to die so that we might live. Let us not after hearing about what joy awaits us in heaven turn away the spirit of the living God and go in our own ways.
SHALOM

No comments:

Post a Comment