Friday, February 3, 2017

JESUS, OUR HOUSE


JESUS, OUR HOUSE
A personal relationship with Jesus
Recently during prayer, I felt as if Jesus is my house. I felt like how you would feel good to go home after a long day. To go home to a warm and comfortable house.
In a vision of the Lord, the Lord showed me a house. However this house was small. It was only one room. Despite it being only one room, I saw that it was a complete house. One room made up the whole house. Looking from the outside, you wouldn't know it was only one room as the structure of the house from the outside was as though a complete normal house and not just one rectangular block.
I saw myself walking to that house and in the vision of the Lord, I saw that I was looking tired and worn out. So I walked to the house and I entered and when I was inside, I felt the relief of being home. Like you've been busy all day and you just want to relax and rest. I sat down and leaned against the wall with a sigh of relief of finally being home where I can rest after having a long and tiresome day.
I understood this as the time we are in the world. We are so tired and worn out through the things of the world and sin and when we repent of our sin and come to Jesus, we finally find rest.
"Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."Matthew 11:28
Inside this one roomed house, I could feel the presence of Jesus. It was so strong that it filled the whole room from end to end. I also noticed that although this house was small, it had everything I would need right inside. Literally everything, from a toothbrush to food. When I thought of something, I realised it was there in this house. It was one room and yet fully furnished. There was no need for me to go outside and look for those things because I saw that everything I would need was inside the house. There was everything. Bathing soap, cooking utensils, shoes, clothes, pressing iron etc. It even had a bible on the wall and the word of God was open.
Then Jesus told me, "I am that house. And in that house, there is only room for one. That is why its a one roomed house. Also in your heart, there is only enough room for me. Leave no room for another. "
The Lord also said, "Everyone has their own one roomed house like this one (Individual personal relationship will God) Tell them to come home. "
Being in that house is having a personal relationship with Jesus. God wants us all individually to have a personal walk with Him where we seek Him and He talks with us and we with Him. Where we tell Him all our troubles, fears, joys and our concerns. He wants us to relate to Him us our friend. He wants to guide us along the way to heaven and be there for us all along the journey. He wants to hold our hand each step of the way. He doesn't want us to being distant from Him and just talk to Him for a few hours on Sunday and then go about our own lives.
The Lord also told me that that house which represents Him is also fully furnished because He can supply all our need. Even as the scripture says, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and ALL these things will be added to you. " When you are inside the one roomed house (Jesus ), there is no need to look elsewhere for your needs because whatever you need is right in the house, in Jesus. He can give you whatever you need. The important thing is to continue seeking the Kingdom of God first and then He will give you your needs and not the other way round.
He also told me that while you are in the house ( in Jesus ) He is also in your heart. Hence fulfilling the scripture, "You are in me and I am in you . " John 14:20.
Jesus wants us to have a personal relationship with Him through spending time in prayer EVERYDAY, fasting OFTEN, reading His word DAILY, worshipping Him and CONSTANTLY evangelising to the lost because that's His greatest desire. When you get to know God on a personal level, Satan's lies will not stand because you will really know Him personally and He will draw close to you.
Jesus wants all of us to come to our house.
Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment