Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Rodolfo testimony of Hell-part 2

Suddenly, I saw a group of demons bringing a casket, but it was a very different kind than the
ones here on earth. The demon called Vengeance took me by the lower part of my mouth and
told me, “Rodolfo, I want you to cast me out! Where is your power? Where is your anointing?
Where is the glory that you had”? The message I want to convey here is that sometimes because
we preach, we think that the anointing is ours and that the power is ours, and that the healing is
ours. The Bible says that from God is the glory and the glory belongs to God alone. For this
very same reason, the devil was cast out from Heaven because he wanted the glory of God for
himself. Therefore, many believe that the sick get healed because they can heal and that the
demon possessed are delivered because they have the power to deliver them! Let me tell you
that what the Lord has given you is a gift from heaven. It is the mercy from God with the
purpose of delivering the afflicted and for the souls to be saved. As they were putting me into the casket, I felt a wind and I felt that something fell to the floor.
The demon Vengeance and the other demons quickly disappeared and hid themselves from this
presence. I was on the floor from the mistreatment and the first thing I saw that I will never
forget… Oh, Glory to God! I saw a being full of light….Hallelujah!!! I saw scars in the feet of
this being. When I raised my head I saw that this man, this wonderful being, had a belt about His
waist that reads, “I AM the KING OF KINGS, and the LORD OF LORDS.” He had a very big
crown of gold.
He extended his hands toward me and said, “Rodolfo, I AM JESUS and I AM going to show you
many things in hell, heaven and the condition of my church on earth.” He took my hand and
said, “Let’s go now, Rodolfo.” I saw that He opened a big cage where there was a woman. He
said, “I’m going to show you the punishment that satan gives to the ones who were prostitutes on
earth. When the prostitute dies, they come to this place. Observe, Rodolfo.” I looked and saw
inside the cage, there was a woman who was in a fetal position and I saw the same serpent that I
had seen at the beginning. The serpent entered the cage of this woman and I saw how the serpent
entered into the intimate parts of the woman; but remember that I told you that the skin of the
serpent was of blades not of scales. As the serpent entered the woman, it penetrated and
destroyed her internal organs. After this, it exited through her mouth. The demon controlling the
prostitute on earth is called, “Metresa or Martha”, or “The Domineur”. Many Catholics have this
“saint” as a woman whose body is coiled by a serpent and this demon is the one that is
tormenting the prostitutes in hell. The Lord told me that it was time to leave that place and we
left that crying woman as she was being tormented and lamenting in pain. “I need somebody to
help me!” she cried. The Lord told me, “Rodolfo, judgment has been set for them! Now Rodolfo,
I am going to show you the place where satan torments women who aborted their children on
earth!”
Suddenly, I saw a woman in the position of giving birth and I saw a horrible demon whose hands
and feet were like a horse and his appearance was like an animal and he had a drill in his hands.
This drill was full of worms. These worms were very big and had their teeth sharpened and their
bodies where full of sharpened thorns. The demon put the drill through the intimate part of the
woman until the woman looked like she was pregnant. The demon started screaming at her,
telling her that she had to give birth to this one in hell since she rejected the one on earth. The
demon said, “praise, praise satan! This is your kingdom!” When I asked the Lord why the
punishment was so terrible for this woman, the Lord said, “Rodolfo, judgment is set for this
woman!” The Bible says that murderers will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. People who
abort their children or kill them believe that what they are doing is like killing an animal but
what they are really doing is killing a human being that has a soul and body. The demon
continued screaming at her, telling her again to praise satan because it was her kingdom. These
worms began to come out through the belly of the woman destroying the internal parts of her
body and coming out of her with pieces of meat in their mouths. You could see the intense pain
she was going through. The Lord told me, “Let’s go out of this place.”
END OF PART 2: READ PART 3 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment