Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hell is inevitable its not a matter of choice!

"I send my messengers to say there is hell but you say, there is no hell.When you die and meet the fire,you say, Lord! Lord! Have mercy on me! I want to go earth to repent.
                                                                                                                                                                 ~Jesus Christ.
14th October 2015

As I prayed this morning,the Lord took me in the spirit.I saw demons standing around a table.There was a map of the world spread on the table and the demons had drawn lines on the map dividing it into four parts.Then one demon which looked like it was in authority started assigning different demons to these areas.It said to the demons,"These red dots represent those true Christians,some even Pastors.Go and bring them down!" Then I fell at the feet of Jesus crying and said,"Lord stop them! Look,they are plotting against humanity!" But Jesus said,"Tell them what you have seen,warn them! Let them listen to you!"Luke 16:29. Then the Lord said, "But they are so deaf! many times I send my word but they do not listen.Why are they so deaf?!" Then the Lord said to humanity,"Tell me why you are so deaf! Why are you so deaf?! Tell me,I want to know! Why are your hearts made of solid rock? Why are they made of impenetrable rock? I am curious, I want to know,tell me aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" The Lord was crying and he knelt down with his whole body shaking! I have never seen him cry like that before,I did not even know what to do,I just stood looking at the Lord.He said, "Oh Lucifer,you are so unfair! You give them jewerly,secular tv and all the things of the world but you hide the price! I will crash you! I will get revenge for every soul you have stolen!"The Lord said, "What do you want me to do? Do you want me to be crucified on a hilltop with Cameras,let it be broadcast on all the major channels for you to believe?" "I send my messengers to say there is hell but you say, there is no hell.When you die and meet the fire,you say, Lord! Lord! Have mercy on me! I want to go earth to repent.Repent now,am having mercy on you now!" He said,"you hurt my heart,crumble it,pierce it,let it bleed and shred it into pieces with your actions.Hell is inevitable its not a matter of choice!"At this point,I saw people falling in hell in great numbers.Some where even falling on top of each other in rapid speed.Demons scrambled for them to torture them and the demons were very energetic.The Lord was rolling and crying in agony.He fell to his knees with his head touching the ground.He spread out his hands in front of him."I humble myself before you,please come to me.Don't you know that Satan only comes to kill steal and destroy? John 10:10.I am the only one who wants to save you." I felt so guilty seeing Jesus like that and started thinking of all the wrong things I might have done but he heard my thoughts and said, "Do not torment yourself,my blood covers you."saw blood flowing from the wounds of the Lord.He said "My blood is ever fresh, please come to me." Then fire began to come out of my mouth like a flood! I couldn't stop it.A double edged sword also appeared in my mouth.The Lord said,"Do you know what is happening to you? I am putting a fire in your mouth.You will speak my word no matter how hard it is.I will send you to individuals and you will tell them of theirs sins. Do you see all these angels,they will protect you wherever you go.Though the words may scorch like fire,their souls will be saved."Hebrews 4:12,Jeremiah 23:29.Jesus also said,"You let your souls be filled up with so much filth that you just drown to hell"Hebrews 12:1."Instead,you should allow the word to prune you so that you will be saved." These are the words of the Lord.He who has an ear,let him hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment