Saturday, December 3, 2016

WORDS FROM JESUS




By Zipporah Mushala

"It is useless for people to spend time eating,dressing up,getting educated and going about thier lives and even attending church only for them to end up in hell at the end of the day." "It makes no sense,all these things are useless.
"
"How I wish that as they would doing those things knowing in their hearts that at the end of the day,they are coming with me to my Kingdom."The Lord was weeping with all his heart as he said this.
He said,set your priorities right.Why do you concentrate on things that will perish?Use this life to pile up treasures in heaven so that your minds can be on heaven.For you can be sure they'll never perish there.Do my work,bring the lost and you'll have your reward.
"Matthew 6:19-21“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
"Why do many people sell their souls for perishable things?It surprises me how someone who once knew me sells their souls to the devil in exchange for things of this world.Why are you so blind to the future? why do you behave like little children who only think of the present?don't you value the eternal destiny of your soul? Oh vain flesh!! How terrible it will be for those who once knew me but chose to walk away from me "
"I tell you,the devil has gone on a spree to initiate my true servants! Tell my servants to beware for soon,he'll be knocking on their door wanting to make a deal.But he is already defeated and his fate is the lake of fire,fear nothing for I am the Lord! Revelation 20:10The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
"Satan is calling my servants to serve him in exchange for fame and money. " "Test everything by the word of God.If it does not match even by just an inch,then it is not from me.For the devil also comes as an Angel of light. "
Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
"Don't be cheated in broad day light for a man reaps what he sows.Even two fold for those who knew me!Set your heart on God and you will find me."
"Set your priorities right and don't sell your soul to the devil for numbers upon numbers are agents of the devil,even people who look or seem innocent.If you already have,then go to a true servant of God and be delivered for today is the day of Salvation.I am more than ready to receive you"
These are words from the mouth of Jesus Christ.The Alpha and the Omega,the Great I AM.He who has wisdom,let him understand.
# The wages of selling your soul are too heavy to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment