Monday, December 19, 2016

CLAIM GOD'S PROMISES TOWARDS YOU.




By Zipporah Mushala

Words from Jesus "Tell Christians to claim all the promises in the bible towards them.Let them not just be words in a book but let them become a reality in their lives.If they do this,they will find themselves trusting me more and more and no demon can be able to shake their faith." "When I Jesus said they shall be able to drink poison and not be harmed,I meant it.Yet why am I not seeing my children claiming that kind of power?" "Why is the mighty army of God trembling before the devil when they've got all the weapons? "
"When I said you shall step on snakes and scorpions without being harmed,I meant it.Yet why do you think those verses are only for the early Church Christians like the Apostles? It is for u too!"
Luke 10:19King James Version (KJV)19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
"Demons are terribly afraid of you but take advantage to you because the bible is just theory and not practical." "Tell my Church to stand firm and have faith! Plunder the gates of the enemy for all power has been given to you and all of heaven's army is on your side! Victory is on your side,it was given to you the moment I said it is finished on the cross." "Quit shaking like leaves before the devil because I have not given you the spirit of fear but of boldness,courage and of a sound mind!" "Why do you sit and mourn when you have a problem? What happened to 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me? Why are you the Victims of the devil and not the offenders? "
"Little children,don't you believe when I said I'll always be with you?" "I say it here again.I'll always be with you.Fear nothing for you have been exalted far above the devil."

No comments:

Post a Comment