Friday, December 2, 2016

THE POWER OF DECEPTION



1st March 2016

By Zipporah Mushala

Proverbs 14:12There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.

WORDS FROM JESUS

I was in the Spirit when I saw the Lord Jesus Christ in all of his beauty and majesty.He was followed by a crowd of angels and he began to reveal to me mysteries.
The Lord showed me roads which people were walking on.I saw a broad way and along this road,I saw clubs,bars,prostitutes standing along the way,people stubbing each other with knives and all sorts of evil.Jesus said, this road you are seeing is the road which everyone knows is leading to hell.They know that these people doing the acts you saw are sinning and are obviously going to hell.However,you must know that there are many roads which people walk on.These roads always fall into the broad way in the end.So I asked the Lord,"But why are there many small roads leading into the broad way and not just one Main broad way?"
He said to me"Daughter,indeed there is only one broad way but Humans have created the other roads.These roads are in their minds.According to what they think,the roads they are walking on are right,but they do not know that these roads fall into the broad way in the end and lead to hell."
"In my word,I said you should STRIVE to enter through the narrow way for the road that leads to life is narrow,the road is difficult and only a few find it." He motioned his hand up and said "Child,behold the narrow way."
I looked and saw a road.It was so slim and as thin as a snake.So I told him,"Lord,this road is too slim,only a snake can manage to pass here." He said "If only a snake can pass here,then you need its wisdom to be able to pass here.Have I not said in my word to be as wise as Serpents but as gentle as doves?" Matthew 10:16 "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as wise as snakes and as innocent as doves."
As I looked at this road,I saw a lot of tall grass on both sides of the road and there were a lot of dangerous creatures which looked as if they wanted to attack.
The Lord said "What you are seeing in the grass are demons waiting to devour anyone who moves off the path.If you remain on the path,they have no power to touch you but once you move an inch from the path,they'll have power over you. " "That is why you need the wisdom of a serpent to be able to walk on the narrow path.There are many wolves along the way waiting to attack.Sometimes they can come in form of friends so remain on the path.Resist the world,be as wise as snakes so that you can remain on the narrow way."
While still in the narrow way,I noticed that it was raining heavily on this road.There were also sharp stones and it was slippery such that one could hurt themselves if they slipped from the mud.I also saw huge pipes that looked like water pipes along this way.If one was to pass there,one had to jump them.He noticed my surprise and he said "I told you the road is difficult.It is full of many trials and tribulations.That is why one must not make a rush decision to follow me.Whoever wants to follow me must be ready to take up their cross and be persecuted by the world.It is not a joy ride." ◄ 2 Timothy 3:12 For everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.
So then I asked the Lord,"This road is narrow but on top of that it is slippery such that if one is not careful,they can slip out of the way.Why is that? Is it really possible to walk on this road without coming out of the way?" Then he said "It is written in my word that your word is a lamp to my feet.Therefore despite this difficult looking situation,my word is the light in the path so that you may not miss the way.Remain on my word."
◄ Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.Then I thought,surely the Lord answers everything by the word and that is how we should all be.
The Lord continued,
"My servants in the bible even suffered physical persecution because thet were beaten up and arrested for my sake.Today,all you have to do is overcome the pleasures of the world."
He said,"Look at the bible as your example.Name one of my servants who was loved and embraced by the world.Not one.For my word makes many people stumble because it is hard to swallow.It calls you to repentance and it fights against the pleasures of this world so many people resist it.The time that I came to this earth,people expected me to be born in the most prestigious places and to be announced like a King but no,I was born in a stable.People have not changed today.They look for me in huge Cathedrals and expect people who have Doctorates to explain me to them but no,I dwell in simplicity.All I need is a humble heart.If a mad person was able to accept me,I would rather dwell in him than him than to dwell in someone who has given themselves all sorts of names (Prophet,Reverend Father etc) but does not even know that holiness is required for heaven."
He then said "Behold the false narrow way" I saw a road.It was narrow but not so small.It looked like an imitation of the narrow way.However,I noticed that there no creatures waiting to attack along the way and that there was no rain in this road and the people seemed to be walking easily.There were no difficulties.The people seemed very comfortable and were even chatting with each other.But I saw that they were carrying loads on their backs.They didn't even seem to notice that they were carrying loads. I saw that as this road went further,it joined into the broadway.Jesus said
"The devil Didn't see it necessary to make them pass through trials because he knows they don't belong to me." James 1:2 -3 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. "Many people think that only people who do what those people who were in the broad way I showed you are going to hell. They think that they are on the narrow way because they call themselves Church goers.However,they have not let go of their idols.They are still burdened by sin and have not come to me that they may receive rest.They have sin but they do not notice it.That is why they did not notice they were carrying loads.They call this sin normal.The women still have earrings dangling on their ears,the women are still wearing trousers and using artificial things to beautify themselves, they still watch secular Tv,they have not yet tamed their tongues,they do not bring up children in my way, they are still hypocrites thinking they can fool me "
◄Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
WHICH PATH ARE YOU ON?

No comments:

Post a Comment