Friday, December 9, 2016

3 BOYS OF ABOUT 11 IN HELL FIRE.



24th January 2016

By Zipporah Mushala

I was in the presence of the Lord worshipping him and praying when I found myself descending to the pit of hell in the company of an Angel.This Angel was fully armed.He did not say a single thing to me and just stood next to me as I observed what the Lord wanted to show me.
2 Corinthians 6:2 today is the day of salvation
I saw three boys who were trying to find their way out of hell.They were stretching out their hands towards the place they had entered hell from hoping to get out. They were pushing each other aside in terrible pain, trying to get out and run away from the fire.
One of them started shouting to us "help me! help me!"
He seemed to know me but I did not recognize him.He was burning terribly and his skeleton was exposed.Insects and small snakes were crawling in and out of his eye sockets,nose and ears.
He said "You once evangelised to me on the road but I thought I will start following God when I grow older.You gave me a tract but when I reached home,I gave it to my mother to read because she is the one who prays."
I felt so so so sorry for the young boy because of the way he was suffering. He said "the demons in here mock me saying they were thee one's whispering to me that I'll serve God when am older.I didn't know I would die so soon! I didn't know! Help me I want to go home! I don't want to be here forever!"
The bible says today is the day of salvation.When we hear God's word,lets repent today. For tomorrow may never come.The devil whispers to people that they still have time so that he can get their souls.Its a sad story.
The other two boys were twins and the Lord allowed me to see their life here on earth.They were children of a Pastor but they were rebellious and did wrong things in private while pretending to be holy in front of their Father. Death caught them unexpectedly young as they were and they landed in hell.
They knew the word of God but decided not to obey it.
Then I saw a man who was in hell for listening to dirty jokes.He was living a holy life but dirty jokes were his weakness.Everytime the Lord would rebuke him,he kept thinking,I'll stop later,I still have time.But he died when he did not expect it.A very angry demon with arrows on its face held his mouth and ripped it open.The man was in terrible pain and the demon would laugh while whipping him.It was very terrible.
The Lord showed me these people who were in hell because they thought they still had time to repent on earth.They were human beings just like you and me and many people today are thinking just like they were "I will change tomorrow"
Time can wrap time really quickly in just a matter of minuites.We should use this life to serve the Lord. The atmosphere in hell was really really terrible and lonely beyond imagination.
When the people remember the life on earth,to them it sounds just like a story someone told them long ago,like a dream or a drawing.Because hell is felt much more real than this physical world is felt and the pain there is much more intense.
You and I have to walk in the right way today. We should put on the full armour of God that we may stand. Ephesians 6:10-18.It is possible to go to heaven but its our decision to make by the lives we live.
I choose heaven,what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment