Friday, March 18, 2016

THE GREAT EVIL!!!

By Zipporah Mushala

"The Spirit and the bride say Come!Let everyone who hears say Come! Let him who thirsts Come. Whoever desires,let him take of the water of life freely,"Revelations 22:17.

THE CITY OF NEW YORK.
The Lord showed me the devil sitting on a throne in the great city of New York.He had two heads.One of a black Rooster and one of a black eagle.He was also wearing a robe like a King and his throne was in the middle of the streets.
Then I saw a great crowd of people as many as the sands of the sea.The crowd was shouting loudly what sounded like praises and hail.It was a great uproar.They were all running towards his throne and fighting to lift it up.His throne was lifted high and everyone was fighting to be the one to lift it.I even saw Children as young as 6 and 10 year olds insulting each other in effort to get to the throne before the other.People were pushing each other back with their elbows and there was a great stampede.
It was as if they had been infected by a deadly virus and the only cure was to touch that throne,they were fighting viciously to get to it.
The Lord said,"That is what they do through their worldliness,they lift the devil high on his throne.And anyone following them does the same. "
Then again,the Lord showed me in the streets of New York a gigantic hand.It started from where the elbow is up to the fingers.The hand was full of big thorns and it was stretched out,ready to greet.
Then again I saw a great crowd of people rushing to greet it.They had desperate looks on their faces.They were all running to greet it and did not seem to notice the thorns on this hand.
The Lord said,"That City is the source of Naked dressing,worldly music,worldly movies and all evil entertainments of the world.The City that even claims the blood of innocent Children by selling their souls to the devil."
"It is the source of blasphemies against God.The source of worldly fashions and all other evils on the earth. The source of all that is considered evil and abominable."
"The world has copied its style and have trampled upon the Holy name of God.That City will be destroyed all along with those who follow them! They are destined for doom because they step on the Lord like a door mat and lift the devil high! They say God is dead and mock his Children.They will know that the Lord is Holy and is the same Yesterday today and Forever.I will destroy that City like Sodom and Gomorrah.I am the Lord! Unless they repent,which they will not,I will not let any stone go untouched by Fire,2 Peter 3:10,Malachi 4:1.
"Anyone following their filthy ways even now will be humiliated in hell."

THE RAPTURE
"Get ready for the Rapture,the world is greatly polluted.The devil rules the earth and has filled the earth with his evil.2 Corinthians 4:4,Ephesians 2:2 "It is not a place for my Children.The evil is getting worse day by day and I can not let my Children stay in a dump any longer.Tell them am coming now! Am coming! The devil is getting ready to persecute those who will remain behind in the great tribulation."

THE GREAT TRIBULATION
"I tell you,you do not even want to see the weapons the devil is inventing right now to torment those who will remain.Great Technologies which the eye has never seen nor the ear heard of.Just like I have prepared great glories for my Children,Satan has prepared great torments for humanity."
"People will be tormented in such a great way that they will not believe it.They will think its not even real but just an imagination.ALL their worst fears will come true and even more.The earth will be an extension of Hell,a real Hell on earth this time.People will worship the beast like he is God."
"They will even offer blood sacrifices of their family members just trying to please him. Those who give birth after the Rapture will even be ready to pluck out the heart of their own baby with their hands if they are told to do it.Fear and Terror will be the Anthem. "
"He will put you through unspeakable torments if you remain behind.Matthew 24:21 says,"And then there will be great Tribulation such as has never been since creation and such as will never be again."

THE EVIL IN THE WORLD
Then the Lord went and stood at the gates of heaven.There was unspeakable joy and beauty inside just from the entrance.Jesus stood there waiting for people to come.But only a few people where coming.He was standing at the gate waiting eagerly to receive them.The Lord was pacing to and fro and kept looking out hoping more were coming.
Then an Angel said to him,"Lord,most people have gone over there." He was pointing and I saw what he meant. The Angel bowed his face down because the Lord was not happy.
I saw what he was pointing at.I saw people carrying all sorts of worldliness and evil dressing.They were carrying Tv Remote controls which they use to watch Secular movies,they were carrying loads of indecent clothes,they were carrying cosmetics etc.
Young boys and men had Footballs in their hands.They were walking on a cliff to hell.People in hell were screaming loudly and there were all sounds of different animals tormenting them.But I saw that the people walking to hell were not even hearing any of this.Some of them even had head phones which was playing worldly music at a high volume!1 John 2:15-17,James 4:4.
They were all walking to hell with smiling faces.They did not know what awaited them at the end of the cliff.
The Lord said,"Tell my people to get ready before the door is closed! I am coming,tell them that I will not delay any longer.They will surely knock with weeping but the door will be closed if they are not ready.Matthew 25:10-13.
I am a Merciful God,but am also Holy.I have waited enough for humanity to repent.I have given people many chances even though time was up a long time ago.The more I show grace,the more they spit on my face.The more I beg them,the more they step on me."
"They take me for granted like I am some old Grand Father in the Sky.Tell them that am not their Grand Father and they are not my Grand Children.I am their Lord and God and I am Holy!"
"What is humanity?Humans are just like a puff of wind.With just one toe,I can crush the whole world.I can destroy the world easily.It is just like blowing dust off a shelf.Yet I beg them day and night because of my Mercy.It is just like ants in a tiny anthill rebelling against humans.Its like humans telling ants to repent and they insult him thinking they are clever.A human being can just step on that anthill with one foot and it comes crushing down, Isaiah 40:12-31.
"Do humans think I have an end? I am the beginning itself and the end itself.I was there before time began and I will be there after time ends.I am eternal.I have always been and always will be.No human mind can understand this because I am GOD. I have no creator.Tell them to repent!" Revelations 1:8 says,"I am the Alpha and the Omega,the Beginning and the End says the Lord, Who is and was and who is to come,the Almighty."
These are the words of the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THIS POST. WE REPENT LORD, MAY YOU FORGIVE US AND HELP MORE TO GO OUT AND FISH FOR MORE SOULS.
    SAINTS MAY WE WORK HARD AND BRING PEOPLE TO THE KINGDOM OF OUR GOD BY EVANGELIZING JESUS TO THE PERISHING WORLD.
    MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ANOINT AND HELP US FOR THIS NOBLE WORK.

    ReplyDelete