Thursday, March 17, 2016

SHE WAS DECEIVED BY THE DEVIL TO SIN

his is a combination of revelations of hell which should be taken seriously.
Those in hell were once on earth like us but it's the choice they made that took them there.
The Lord showed me a group of demons had been assigned to
bring this woman of God to hell. They were so many and they
rushed to her and surrounded her. She couldn’t see them. This
lady had been in sexual sin before but the Lord had set her free.
I saw that it was the same demons of sexual sin that were
assigned to her again, so they surrounded her and began
whispering to her that she should just do it one more time then
repent and never do it again.
SHE WAS DECEIVED BY THE DEVIL TO SIN
So they were surrounding her and were all whispering to her at
the same time. she thought it was just her thoughts. They kept
saying, “Just this last time. Just this one time and you’ll
repent”. She gave heed to the demons and she committed the
sin hoping that she’ll repent as soon as she’s done. But she died
while still doing that. And she went to hell
HER TORMENTS AND REGRETS
I saw her in the flames of hell. She was in so much torment, and
I could see the regret on her face. The demons were mocking
her in hell, telling her, “we fooled you..hahahaha”. She knew it
was true they had fooled her, all she did was hold her face with
her two hands as she kept thinking of how she should have
overcome. She kept thinking, “how could I have listened to
Satan?”. I could hear her thoughts and she was sayin, “How
could I think I could fool God? How could I think I could just
meddle in sin and keep going back to God”
BUT IT WAS TOO LATE. HER WHOLE BODY
WAS COVERED IN WORMS
They kept eating her flesh, even her face was being eaten by the
worms and was rotting away. God isn’t fooled, some people
think they are going to live in sin and plan to repent on the
deathbed. The truth is that God isn’t mocked. what you sow is
what you reap. I felt so sad for this woman, she was saying,
“Oh how I wish I had
known that I was about to
die .how I wish I had
known it was Satan
trapping me. It wasn’t
worth it. I really regret it”
Jesus said to the woman, “I died for you but you made my
blood useless. You took my grace for granted. Worms shall be
your bed and worms shall cover you. The Lord was weeping.
Then I saw a huge green spiked snake. It entered her private
parts and travelled up to her throat, coming out from her mouth.
It was so huge and had spikes, with rough skin like a crocodile.
As the snake did that, her body got torn apart, and blood and
pieces of flesh gushed out. She was screaming!
In a separate revelation,Jesus came and talked with me,then
I found myself in
hell, alone (I didn’t see Jesus with me in hell). It was a very dark
place though full of flames and extremely hot. I could feel the
searing heat from the flames and the sound you hear when near a
big fire. I then saw a man; he was completely naked and seemed to
be in so much agony.
Suddenly I could hear his agonizing screams,” Help! Help! I was a
Muslim on earth and now I regret it so much. Help!”
It hurt so much to see this man and hear his screams that I just
wanted to get out of that place.
After a while I was able to wake up, and I found myself back on my
bed. For a moment I could still feel the heat on my skin, and then it
was gone.
Later I had another vision separately, not during the same period of
time we received these revelations that I have just testified about,
but which I wish to add to them. I was in my room one night when
The Lord showed me a section in hell for those who masturbate.
This section was dreary and desolate. I saw a woman on a chair.
She was chained with large chains to the chair on which she was
sitting, and she couldn't move at all! This woman was burnt beyond
recognition. All that had remained of her body looked like ash. She
was completely gray, charred, and seemed to be in great agony. I
then was made to understand she was there for masturbating
during her life on earth. I believe the Lord showed me that, because
He wants to use it to reach those who are caught in this sin.
"I had stopped evangelizing, because I had gotten too busy with
work, and doing my own things that I didn’t even evangelize any
more. As I was up I got caught in a vision where there was a huge
demon with muscles that held me, and no matter how much I
struggled, I couldn’t free myself from its grasp. It was so strong."
"I was aware that my body was lying on the bed and it was my
spirit going through this. I saw that the demon that held me was
grey and a little transparent; it was so strong and looked like an
animal. I can’t describe, it also had a very cruel looking face."
"I then began calling on the Lord Jesus Christ to help me, and I
knew the Lord had allowed this to happen because I had stopped
evangelizing. The Lord Jesus immediately appeared. He wore a
white robe and was surrounded by light. The light that surrounded
Him was actually part of Him. He was light itself. He was made of
light. The light illuminating was part of Him! He also had two
angels on His sides. As soon as the Lord appeared, this evil spirit
disappeared! It happened so fast that I didn’t even notice when it let
me go."
"The Lord was looking at me with so much love and compassion, I
found myself on my knees saying, 'Lord please forgive me, I will
repent, I repent right now, I am going to warn your people.'”
"And the Lord said to me, 'There is a place in hell for those who do
not evangelize.'”
"The vision ended and I was back on my bed again."
"I was still very shaken by this when I was caught up in the spirit
again and I found myself in hell. It was hot and dark. There were
demons everywhere working busily. And in this section that the
Lord showed me, the demons were tormenting people by roasting
them on frying pans!"
"There were so many people, and the demons here were so happy
roasting people. They would even toss them up in the pan like they
were pancakes! It was so depressing!"
"The Lord also showed me a section with something that looked like
huge grills with red hot coal underneath. The demons were cutting
people in pieces and putting them on the grill! It was horrific! I saw
one demon carrying the leg of one of the souls in that place and
putting it on the grill!"
"It then approached me and wanted to do the same to me. All this
time, I was aware of the Lord’s presence with me in hell, although I
couldn’t see Him. And when this evil spirit approached me, I said,
'The Lord Jesus brought me here because He is showing me what
this place is like.' Then I was back on my bed, and the vision
ended."
"The Lord told me many are going to that place, and that’s why its
important to warn them. Evangelism is for every child of God.
Please don’t take it lightly."
Give ur life to Jesus.He is your way of escape from hell.Love God and live for Him.He wants to save,not to punish

No comments:

Post a Comment