Thursday, March 17, 2016

PROSPERITY PREACHERS

GODS WRATH ON PROSPERITY PREACHERS AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW THEM.
Prophet Eubert Angel,the Lord mentioned your name,beware....
At 2 Pm today,I was in the presence of the Lord when I heard the Lords voice say, "My child,write down what am about to tell you."
The following are purely direct quotes from Jesus Christ.
"To all false preachers who lead humanity in the wrong direction,your wages will be too heavy for you to pay in hell."
"You will realise that the devil was just using you to further his Kingdom and will reward with an even bigger punishment than the people you deceived. "
"Quit preaching prosperity,preach Salvation.For Salvation comes first and then all these things will be added." Matthew 6:33.
"For what use will it be if your congregation prospers here on earth but their souls perish?
Do you want them to be in prosperity for a few countable years and in torment for all eternity? No,that is unfair." Mark 8:36,For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
"If you do not change your ways and preach the truth,I tell you,your wages will be far greater.There is a special section for you in hell for all eternity. "
"Many of you have made covenants with the devil.Money and fame in exchange for my people's souls. What?! Is my creation something you can gamble with?" The Lord told me to mention the following Prosperity Preacher.
The Lord said,"Eubert Angel,I tell you you are one of the biggest prosperity preachers leading my people to hell.You say you have seen heaven and hell but you do not tell my people how to escape it.You just say, Hell is a terrible place and no one should go there.Yet you are leading them there yourself.You are not telling them.how to escape it."
" Eubert Angel,you know so well that I demand holiness because I have revealed it to you.But you are ignoring my voice for the sake of men's praises. You even dare say that if you do not preach prosperity then who will preach it?Double the portion of the people you are leading to hell will be yours if you do not change and obey my voice."
"And you false teachers,you tell people not to sin but you don't tell them what that sin is.All because you want to seem like you are preaching the truth,yet you are not! You encourage sexual immorality in your midst by allowing people to date yet they are not even ready for marraige."
"You have built big Church in order to offload those numbers into hell.How abominable. "
The Lord was very angry and grieved at heart with a clenched fist as he said this.
"You telling people to stay away from sin and hell is just the same as telling a poor man to keep warm and eat well yet not giving him the food that he may do so."James 2:15-17.
"Your Churches are full of people with false Security.They think they are walking in the narrow way yet they are even running in the broad way."
"And as for you blind followers of prosperity preachers.Has my word just become a book to you? You prefer human guidance to being led by the Holy Spirit.You want to follow what a human being is telling you instead of what am telling you in my word. "
"Is a human being going to judge you? He too will have to account for his actions.I am your Judge! Amend your ways,quit being worldly for I am Holy and unless you are Holy,the only face you'll see is that of the devil in hell.Repent!" Hebrews 12:14
Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.
"Why do you blindly sit in a Prosperity Church or a Church that is totally cold as if you have been bewitched?" Galatians 3:3 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth?
The Lord said, "Preach to others the word,including little children.For I desire all to come to me."
Will you follow a human being or will you follow Christ who gave up his life for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment