Tuesday, June 13, 2017

THE FORCES OF EVIL

THE FORCES OF EVIL
In this post I want to share some things about demons in human form which the Lord has been showing me. If we do not know how they work,then we can not know how to pray against them. That's why the Lord is enlightening us that we may not be overcome He has also been showing these things so that we know that demons in human form are real and they are not human at all but just demons with a human like body so that they can work their mission. If He didn't want us to know about them, then He would not have revealed that they exist in human form. Therefore,they must be exposed.
These are just a few among others.
1. The Lord showed me something very shocking. He showed me demons in human form changing their body parts. It was like they had an expiry date! He showed me a prominent person here in my country (name withheld) and she was supposed to talk in public at a certain event. I saw other demons which were in their real form and not in human form all around this demon. They were changing its body parts! They removed its inside parts, intestines and changed them. They also removed its ribs and put new ones. I heard them saying, "Especially the ribs, the ribs! If we don't change them, very soon they'll start to smell and they will notice that we are not human." I saw them handing the body parts to each other Some were passing on the body parts and some putting.
2. The Lord showed me a waterfall but at this waterfall, I saw something shocking. I looked and standing in the water were men in suits! They were dressed very smartly as though from work. They were playing in the water and pushing the water with their hands laughing in a playful way. The atmosphere had an evil feel and there were cricket like sounds and a thick forest like arrangement around the place. It was haunting. The Lord told me those actually exist in real life and are pretending to be human. He had allowed me to see them in their suits like that so that I know that in this world, they pretend to be normal people who even work but this is what they really are instead. Creepy demons.
3. I was between sleep and wakefulness and the Lord showed me a close family relative. However, He also showed us that she had joined witchcraft. We have reached out many times to her but she has rejected the word of God. So as I was between sleep and wakefulness, I saw that she died. The Lord was showing me that the time of her death is near. When I saw her, I could even tell that her soul was not in her body and she looked like an empty container. When I saw her, I also knew she had gone to Hell.
Then I saw someone I know. The Lord had earlier already shown me that he is a demon in human form.
The way the devil is, he will use you to destroy people and then mock you and torture you in Hell. The devil has got no friend.
This 'person' came and stood near my bed with his hands in his pocket. He said, "She has died? Am so sorry, let me help you pray so that none of you may be like her " He was meaning us the family members not being like her as in joining witchcraft,dying and going to Hell.
However, even when he said, "am sorry," you could tell it was fake and he was mocking because he had a smile on his face. He was jubilating at her death because they had won her soul.
Then he began to pray, " I pray that all of you become like her!" As he was praying he was also making movements with his hands as if sprinkling something in the room although what he was sprinkling was invisible.
The Lord was showing me that when demons pretend to pray for the sake of looking human, to someone who is listening, it may sound like they are genuinely praying but in reality in the spirit, they are saying words opposite of what you are hearing. So he allowed me to really hear what this demon was saying. He had told me "Let me help you pray so that none of you become like her" but he actually prayed the opposite and sprinkled some evil things in the room. So even in church when demons in human form are pretending to pray for the sake of looking human, they are actually saying the opposite and chanting.
A few days later I met this demon in real life after that encounter in the spirit. Though he usually talks to me in order to pretend to be human, this time he did not pretend but outrightly ignored me and has never spoken a word in real life to me upto this day. The Lord allowed him to behave that way so that I can really see that he is not human.
The other time, the Lord showed me another demon in human form sleeping on a bed and as I looked, it lifted both its legs and hands to touch the ceiling board with them. They could reach the ceiling board which is so high while it slept on the bed. They are not human at all but are demons with supernatural powers.
Brethren, we are really in a spiritual war and we need to put on the WHOLE armour of God as written in Ephesians 6:10-18. Demons are fighting for our souls and we need to make sure that we hold tightly to our saviour Jesus because He is our only hope for salvation. Never follow anyone but follow Jesus only. He is the way the truth and the life.

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment