Saturday, June 3, 2017

MICHAEL JACKSON AND FORNICATORS IN HELL

MICHAEL JACKSON AND FORNICATORS IN HELL
FORNICATORS
The Lord showed me a room in Hell and on my way to that room, I saw many other things in Hell. I saw people burning all in one big pit. There were men and women and they were all naked. The Lord brought to my knowledge that they were fornicators. They were all burning like dry wood and their bodies were crumbling and forming heaps of ashes that looked red hot like coals of fire. I saw that their bodies would form again and they would all try to get out of the pit but before they could do that, their hands would fall off from their bodies like branches falling off a burning tree and their legs would soon crumble to pieces and then the rest of their bodies. When their hands were breaking off from their bodies, they would even make a crackling sound like that of trees breaking in fire and red hot sparks of fire kept shooting out of their bodies. You would not even know that it was human beings burning. Only the screams coming out would tell you that it was humans because they just looked like heaps of burnt wood. I have never for all the times that I have visited Hell seen people burning as terribly as these. The word of God clearly tells us in 1 Corinthians 6:18 tells us to-
FLEE FORNICATION!!!
MICHAEL JACKSON IN HELL

I could not visibly see the Lord with me in Hell but I was aware of His presence and He would answer any question I had. I was not afraid because I knew that He was with me. I reached the room the Lord was guiding me to and it was in cells. I was not inside but stood outside and inside, I saw the famous Michael Jackson with dancers behind him. These were not real dancers but demons which had posed as dancers behind him to mock how he used to dance on earth. They had made deeps cuts in his ankles ...... CONTINUE READING ON GLOFIRE http://glofire.org/michael-jackson-fornicators-hell/

No comments:

Post a Comment