Saturday, January 14, 2017

TRAPS FROM SATAN

TRAPS FROM SATAN

In a vision of the night, the Lord showed me the queen of the coast.
I found myself in a certain place where there was great commotion. I saw many people running towards something in numbers. I was wondering what was happening until I heard some people shouting, "the gods have come! The gods have come down to us! "
When I walked to that place to see what these people were talking about, I saw a great giant. Her skin was grey and almost transparent and she was shaking people's hands. Her big hand stretched down and I saw people whose hands looked like that of babies compared to hers stretch up their hands to touch a part of her hand. She was so huge and they could not touch her whole hand.
She seemed pleased that these people worshipped her and she had a big smile on her face as she was greeting them. I saw that she was pretending to be kind, like people would expect of the so called gods (who are demons) and she had a tender expression on her face in pretense as if she cared about her worshippers.
I could tell that the love she was showing them was faked.
Her face looked young, like in her early twenties and she wore very simple clothes and had on her head artificial hair which did not look fancy but just ordinary. She looked 100% innocent and ordinary.
I saw crowds running to her with great noise like that of a football match , both men and women. I was to surprised to see that even men were running to her! There was a great commotion and people were all fighting to be near her, so that their hands or the tips of their fingers could at least just touch a part of her or her clothes! They greatly worshipped her.
The men I saw running to her had hairstyles where they shaved the hair in the sides and left the hair on the middle and then had dyed, plaited it or left it just like that, like we see many men doing today. I was shocked to see that the queen of the coast was the one behind these hairstyles for men as well! Some of the men also had painted nails and earrings.
The women I saw had artificial hair on their heads and had fake eye lashes, mascara, painted nails, trousers etc and all worldly dressing.
For some of them, their clothes and jewelry were not looking fancy but just ordinary and inexpensive but I saw that the queen of the coast was the one ruling them. Even if a dress is long but transparent, it is still indecent .
The Lord was showing me that its not just the fancy and expensive make up, jewelry, artificial hair etc but even the one that looks ordinary. The queen of the coast rules everyone who does these things and they will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
That is why the Lord also showed me the queen of the coast looking ordinary. In this vision, I did not see her wearing fancy things clothes or hair. She was also wearing a string top and ordinary artificial hair. Her clothes were ordinary but indecent.
I had also seen her showing fake affection and care for the people, which means that she pretends to care about how you will look and to convince you that you will look nice when you do these things when all she wants is your soul.
Everyone, including men and children who adorn themselves (e. g wearing earrings ) and worldly hairstyles also belong to her.
James 4:4 says that friendship with the world is enmity with God.
1 John 2: 15-17 also says, "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world-the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life is not of the Father but of this world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever."
1 Timothy 2:9 also says "that the women dress in modest apparel, with proprietary and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing. "
At that place, I then saw some men who were cutting down a big tree and it fell on many of them as a sacrifice to this god.
I saw that some of them counted dying for her as a privilege and were very happy to die as a sacrifice to her. That was the extent of their worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment