Wednesday, January 11, 2017

ONLY 779 TRUE HUMAN FRIENDS!

I was in shock when the Lord showed me the extent of the demonic pollution that exists. About two days ago, the Lord showed me that out of the THOUSANDS of friends that I have on Facebook, only 779 (seven hundred and seventy nine ) are genuinely there to read the testimonies. The rest are demons in Human Form and Satanic agents sent to bring the work of God down. This shows the EXTREME demonic pollution that exists in the world if such a thing can happen on my Facebook alone.
I am sharing this so that you, the 779 whom the Lord showed me are genuine can know that this is not a time to play with holiness as the devil has unleashed his warriors for your precious soul.
What is in Hell that he is so desperate for our souls? Yet I know that those demons in human form and satanic agents will pretend to be so holy so that no one will know them but the Lord is mightier and will continue exposing the works of darkness to His saints and they will never overcome for greater is He who is in us than he that is in the world.
This brings to mind the words which the Lord spoke to Rachael and I when He began using us. He said, " Because of the things I will be showing you, they will say that you are mad and its not true. But those who are mine will believe. Some will hear your messages for their own salvation and others, for their own condemnation."
I will gladly be called mad for Jesus in whatever He shows me
Brethren, this is not time to be deceived by the devil and have one foot in the world and one foot with God. Because I know that even among these few genuine people that God showed me, not everyone is ready for heaven but some are still living a double life.

This is time to totally let go of whatever you are holding on to no matter how little it seems. To God, its a big deal that will hinder entering Heaven. Lets just look around us and see how the devil is working and know that time to play is not there. Pray without ceasing. Watch and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment