Thursday, January 12, 2017

MY RECENT ENCOUNTER WITH DEMON INCARNATES

MY RECENT ENCOUNTER WITH DEMON INCARNATES.
This is a testimony of how God saved me and exposed demons in human from here on Facebook who came to me at School pretending to be all for holiness and wanting to know more about the testimonies but were actually sent to destroy me.
Paul in 2nd Corinthians tells us that he was among FALSE BRETHREN. Someone can come to you but just because they say they are a christian doesn' t mean that its obviously the truth. But thanx be to God who will not allow His children to be devoured by the enemy.
Before I begin, I would like to make it clear why we say they are demons in human form. It us not because of the behaviour they exhibited but because the Lord revealed them as such. I want to make this clear in case some people think we concluded that they are demons because of their behaviour. I have said this time and again that you can only know that they are demons when the Lord says so and not because of behaviour.
On Sunday this week, I received a call from a strange number and so I answered. It was a man on the line and he said, "Is this Zipporah Mushala? I came on campus but I didn't find you." And I told him, "That's because I don't live on campus, I stay at a boarding house." Then he said, "Ok, my name is(name withheld) and I know you from Facebook. My wife and I wanted to know more about your testimonies, so I came to your School but I didn't find you. What time will you be in School tomorrow? Maybe when you're done with everything, we can talk for a while, I'll come with my wife." Then me, innocently thinking that it would be pride, refusing to meet him agreed and thought, after all, the testimonies are for sharing and if some people are interested, I should share with them, and I told him what time I would be free the following day.
He came with his wife as he had said and they asked endless questions about the testimonies and I answered them.
They also asked how I manage to balance my prayer life and School and I told them the Lord gives me grace and I still manage to pray, fast etc. They also asked me what kind of temptations Satan tries to bring my way and I told them that just like everyone else, I depend on God and try to overcome through His power. Little did I know they were doing a research on me, so that they can know my prayer life and other things about me so that they can know where to shoot arrows.
Then they said, "We brought you a blessing as a servant of God but maybe it may be too heavy for you to carry to your boarding house? We can drive you to make it easier to carry " So I said, Okay, thanx for the blessing. I didn't want to decline because I thought "Well, these are people who are interested in the testimonies and if I decline, they may be stumbled and take it the wrong way." But it was yet another trick just for them to know where I stay. And all this time, I was ignorant of their doing until the Lord decided to expose them.
Then they said, there is even this missionary family from USA that we know but we are worried about their salvation, they believe that once you are saved, you can live any kind of life you want and you won't lose your salvation. So we are asking if you can come along with us on the day we decide to go and see them so that you can help them along with us to see the scriptures that show that you need to live in a holy way because in their state, they can go to hell because they believe once you're saved, you'll always be saved no matter what you do.
At this point, you can see what I thought, " Well, that's another chance to evangelise to more people." But then I also told them, "I just hope that it will be a discussion though, I don't like discussions about doctrine because mostly, people are grounded in their beliefs but I just prefer sharing my testimonies." And he said "No, it will just be a proper discussion with scripture and you don't have to worry about anything like strife. We will show them the scriptures."
So after a few days, we went to that family. What I expected to be a discussion suddenly changed.
This was the GRAND trap they had prepared for me. They wanted to use this as a chance to discourage me from ever sharing any testimony for God.
That man and his wife had said " We are going to discuss with them" but now, things had changed. They kept quiet and left all the talking to me and even sat on one end of the living room with that family and used that as a chance to bring my testimonies down. I only shared the part that God saved me on 2nd December 2011 and the attack started.
If anything, you can say I did not even share the testimony. As soon as I started, the attacks started. The one who was speaking was the man whose family we went to visit. He blasphemed God and blasphemed the Holy Spirit right before my eyes and called the Lord's Spirit a demon and his work (revelations) demonic, called me a demon possessed heretic, and said many other blasphemous words.
I was so shocked! What was unfolding before me was like a dream. This was not in the spirit but in the physical. That couple I had gone with sat back to watch, enjoying.
I had been trapped.
They had brought me here to try and bring me down.
They are so angry with how God is leading people to holiness and saving them from hell that if possible, they could have us physically killed so that we can stop sharing the testimonies of holiness.
I received a call from Rachael and she just said, "Are you ok? " So I thought she had sensed in the spirit that there was something wrong and I told her , " I don't know if am ok. Pray for me." I didn't want them to hear my conversation.
The wife of the man I had gone with to evangelise also kept laughing and joking with the family as if nothing wrong was happening and even kept moving freely around the house like it was her home. It was like a nightmare come true.
You could clearly see it was one camp and they had trapped me.
The story is long but I'll cut it short because the main points have been made. They wanted to degrade and scare me out of sharing God's revelations. But the devil is a loser and God will continue making sure he loses. They are failing in the spirit and so now, they want to come in the physical realm.
Brethren, as so many love the Lord in truth and in spirit, hold on to him tightly because Satan really comes like a roaring Lion seeking whom to devour.
SHALOM

No comments:

Post a Comment